KXNO Sports Fanatics

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
It is soul-crushing trying to listen to this show. There has got to be somebody at KXNO who realizes this isn’t working.

Reactions: CyNews

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
The only national radio worth listening to is Dan Patrick. Otherwise all the Fox Sports Radio KXNO plays is all LeBron all the time. No thanks.

clone136

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2006
Des Moines
I really dont know why you guys ***** and moan so much. Do you not want local sports talks , B10, B12, the national guys only want to talk about NFL, and NBA. That is not for me, give me local, not national junk.

Honestly I like every show but the morning show and I get that it isn't for me, but we shouldn't pretend they only talk local. The LIV your has been talked about non stop.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
The only national radio worth listening to is Dan Patrick. Otherwise all the Fox Sports Radio KXNO plays is all LeBron all the time. No thanks.
I love the Odd Couple because they have a lot of NBA talk.
I really like the Lavar Arrington, Plaxico, and TJ Hush show. They give a lot of locker room insight. Plaxico comes off way less dooshy than I would have ever thought.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I really like the Lavar Arrington, Plaxico, and TJ Hush show. They give a lot of locker room insight. Plaxico comes off way less dooshy than I would have ever thought.

I am not a fan of Rob Parker, he is over the top with takes to stir the pot.

• Winner
Reactions: ClonesFTW

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I am not a fan of Rob Parker, he is over the top with takes to stir the pot.
Yeah Chris B seems much more mellow. It is tough to get a lot of NBA talk on the radio but I really do think they cover it more than anyone.

CyPhallus

Oct 19, 2021
I agree, I had low expectations for Plaxico and was shocked by how good he is. That's a great show.

aforstate

Jan 23, 2010
Each time commercial breaks come on and all I hear is ads for questionable local restauranteurs, Newsmax “battling the woke agenda”, and pleas for complete submission to law enforcement under any and all circumstances, I really start to question my listening choices.

ScottyP

Special Teams Coordinator
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
The show with Lavar, Plaxico and TJ is surprisingly good.

• Agree
Reactions: CyNews and JP4CY

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron