KXNO Sports Fanatics

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Am I missing something because yes we lose some guys but I trust TJ to find the guys we need to just reload and keep this train rolling

I was referring to the lack of engagement in Iowa mens hoops because of the Clark show.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Same. That UAB game absolutely WRECKED the tournament for my that year. Haha and that was the first tip of the entire tournament too. When you are seeded 5 or worse it's pretty easy to move on but when you lose early as a high seed it hurts.
SAME.

I had a medical procedure that morning....had the nurses write on the notes "don't tell him any isu info" and got home to a DVR'd game.

Prior to that, was thinking "perfect, i'll be on the couch....can watch us..then watch possible opponents"

Instead........game ended.....and thankfully i had pain pills :)

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Don't doubt they'll keep and use some tickets, but if they're that big of fans you'd think they'd be traveling to watch their team lol. Especially since you (think it was you) said they don't need the money from reselling - plenty of money to travel, then.
Look at how the tournament has been supported in Des Moines, casual fans have packed the Well of the first and second round games. Look at ticket availability and prices at other sites compared to Omaha. Most CU fans are going to attend. I would imagine the majority of the tickets that have hit the market are from Kansas fans.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Look at how the tournament has been supported in Des Moines, casual fans have packed the Well of the first and second round games. Look at ticket availability and prices at other sites compared to Omaha. Most CU fans are going to attend. I would imagine the majority of the tickets that have hit the market are from Kansas fans.

Those Creighton fans must have sold some tickets or bought some red shirts..

1000001447.jpg

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
A VERY small kudos to Travis/Ross this AM. Some @sshat caller made a joke about Audi Crooks size. You could hear them both groan. And Ross said it made him uncomfortable and the guy was like "i wanted to get a laugh out of you" (which probably speaks to the culture of the show, especially Travis)

Calls like that just remind me we have SO many crappy people out there.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
A VERY small kudos to Travis/Ross this AM. Some @sshat caller made a joke about Audi Crooks size. You could hear them both groan. And Ross said it made him uncomfortable and the guy was like "i wanted to get a laugh out of you" (which probably speaks to the culture of the show, especially Travis)

Clip needs to be sent to the Iowa fan tweet (that was posted on CF) how Iowa fans are uplifting of Audi.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012

I think Audi probably was getting a bunch of crap from the Stanford fans. They reacted to her very loudly. It’s something she has probably faced most of her life. Grateful for Hilton instead of Carver this year given the Hawk social media trash.