KXNO Sports Fanatics

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
What percent of the listening audience gives a rip about Drake though?
Not that anyone should really expect much logic from the KXNO shows, but on one hand they justify talking 80% hawks based on listener preference. Then they spend about an hour per fan that gives an F talking about Drake every day.

Caught like 5 minutes of the morning show and they were wondering why DeVries "chose" WVU, and that he should've went to Oklahoma State. Travis was on a roll talking about how much money Okie State has and how great their fanbase is, and what a home court advantage Iba is. Then he said Bill Self was close to leaving KU to going to Okie St.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Not that anyone should really expect much logic from the KXNO shows, but on one hand they justify talking 80% hawks based on listener preference. Then they spend about an hour per fan that gives an F talking about Drake every day.

Caught like 5 minutes of the morning show and they were wondering why DeVries "chose" WVU, and that he should've went to Oklahoma State. Travis was on a roll talking about how much money Okie State has and how great their fanbase is, and what a home court advantage Iba is. Then he said Bill Self was close to leaving KU to going to Okie St.

Travis seems to be delusional. Fanbase has really dropped off. Home court is basically nonexistent, and TBoone is dead.

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines
Was not Cyclone fan's best moment this morning. The Audi joke was made by longtime ISU fan caller.

We as a fan groupo can be quite thin-skinned.
For all the dipxxxts that make comments about Audi, I would love to see them try to take her on. She would mop the floor with all of them and do it with a smile on her face the entire time.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Is the show still called "Fanatics"? I would think they would have changed it to "Casuals" by now..
Its called the morning rush. The morning show has never been called Fanatics. That was CW old show with Ross. This thread has just become the universal b!tch about what you heard on KXNO thread.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
It was Bob. He's been calling the morning show for years. He's a Cyclone fan.

I heard it. Not sure he was trying to be mean. If it was a joke it fell flat. Said something about if Audi and the big guy from NC State got married someday and how big their children might end up being. He sounded pretty old.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I don’t have an explanation for this, but last week Andy was doing M&A from Travis’ home studio in Omaha. So he was on their show off and on Th and Fri and seemed like a completely different person. He was good. It was weird.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
I heard it. Not sure he was trying to be mean. If it was a joke it fell flat. Said something about if Audi and the big guy from NC State got married someday and how big their children might end up being. He sounded pretty old.
The "punch line" he said was something like "all the furniture would be broke in their house" or something.

Yeah....he was testing the waters and glad they didn't bite, but again just not funny and cruel.

Seriously, Audi as a TRUE FRESHMAN has shown so much personality, joy, class, and of course skill. As others have said, she has likely had to deal with crap her whole life in some ways.

I even challenge myself when we play a team with someone that may look different or whatever....that's someone's son/daughter and likely if it's a physical/looks thing are well aware.