KXNO - Marty and Miller

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Oh joy, the baseball schedule came out today...

Guess what marty opens with? :no6xn:

The baseball schedule! Do these Klowns even know that we have a local baseball team in Des Moines? NOOOOOO They er Marty does knot know this!!

Get ready for lots of Red Sox and Cubs baseball talk...Sorry I have to leave to go THROW UP my GUTS....I Can't take it anymore!!!:sad9cd:

benjay

Mar 23, 2006
People still care about baseball? It's the worst sport ever.

clonez

Sep 14, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
I LOVE BASEBALL talk about it all year long for all i care, better them talk about something they know instead of talking about us badly like they usually do.

ISUboi12

Apr 12, 2006
dsm
Amen. Maybe that's why they call it a past-time, football & basketball are America's games.

Since when is basketball more American than Baseball? It is one of the last true team games in professional sports. Before you call basketball America's game check out their international performances in the last few years.

I would turn down ISU basketball season tickets just to watch one game in Yankee stadium. I realize most here wouldn't.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Baseball had more fans than ever last year so I'm pretty sure they wont miss you guys... and if you think there aren't people cheating in basketball then wake up, people are cheating in EVERY sport... Don't you think it's funny that the NFL Players union was absolutely against banning HGH?

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
Since when is basketball more American than Baseball? It is one of the last true team games in professional sports. Before you call basketball America's game check out their international performances in the last few years.

I would turn down ISU basketball season tickets just to watch one game in Yankee stadium. I realize most here wouldn't.

You're not missing out. I went to New York 2 years ago and liked Shea better.

ISUboi12

Apr 12, 2006
dsm
I would still give up just about anything. I am sure the new stadium will make Shea look like garbage.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
While I really enjoy going to LIVE baseball games, watching it on TV just doesn't do it for me. Each individual game means almost nothing (see NBA basketball regular season). The season is too long. Playoff baseball is great but not regular season ball.

Why do you think college football and the NFL are so popular? Each game means something.

ColoradoClone

Apr 6, 2006
I agree... Baseball should start after the All-star break.

I shared your feelings on going to games live vs watching them on TV for a long time. I do find however, that Hi Def makes a big difference in watching it on TV. Go Figure.