KSU-OU

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Still think OU wins it outright. Think it will be a 3-4 way tie for second with Isu in that mix. I actually think we will win at Baylor and at Ku. Strange to say I know just my feeling. I see rest of season and this last month going one of two ways...McKay has an awakening and embraces his role coming of bench and strengthens this team and we finish incredibly strong or McKay won't return so to speak and we struggle rest of way.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
If we would've beat WVU, there would be a 6 way tie at first. ******* ****

g11

Nov 22, 2015
I'm surprised most of you think KU is going to win again, they feel like a slightly weaker ISU to me this year. I expect ISU to beat them @KU.

I like WVU, their defense keeps them in the rest of the road games, if they win today they have a 1 game cushion which is pretty huge since I see 1-2 losses for everyone.

iowa_wildcat

Jan 25, 2008
Ames
Oklahoma has a problem playing in the state of Kansas. They have not won a game in the Sunflower State the last 4 years.

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
I am not sure why some of you expect wins from this ISU team, I think we can win anywhere but we can lay an egg against these teams too.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Does anyone else find it pretty amazing what Weber has been able to throw together down there this year?

They had tons of guys quit off of last year's squad, didn't he? I know for a while there people were wondering if he'd even be able to fill a roster?

You can rip his coaching ability all you want to, but what he's been able to put together is pretty amazing IMO. Where did he get all these players? JUCO?

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Does anyone else find it pretty amazing what Weber has been able to throw together down there this year?

They had tons of guys quit off of last year's squad, didn't he? I know for a while there people were wondering if he'd even be able to fill a roster?

You can rip his coaching ability all you want to, but what he's been able to put together is pretty amazing IMO. Where did he get all these players? JUCO?

It is amazing. He seems to coach better as the underdog rather than a front runner.

Still think it's OU's to lose, followed now by WV.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn

This team comes back pretty much in tact next year, adds a 4* and two 6'11" red shirts, plus what looks like another nice guard.

And don't be surprised if they don't take down Ku later this year. State has won 3 of last 4 in the Octagon. It will be an absolute "nest." Ku loses in Norman. But I doubt WVU handles "all" that is AFH Tuesday.

Wes Iwundu might be DPOY.

Last edited:

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
This team comes back pretty much in tact next year, adds a 4* and two 6'11" red shirts, plus what looks like another nice guard. And don't be surprised if they don't take down Ku later this year. State has won 3 of last 4 in the Octagon. It will be an absolute "nest." Ku loses in Norman. But I doubt WVU handles "all" that is AFH Tuesday.

K State and Okie State will both be better next year.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
This team comes back pretty much in tact next year, adds a 4* and two 6'11" red shirts, plus what looks like another nice guard.

And don't be surprised if they don't take down Ku later this year. State has won 3 of last 4 in the Octagon. It will be an absolute "nest." Ku loses in Norman. But I doubt WVU handles "all" that is AFH Tuesday.

Hope you guys do take down KU. Because **** KU

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

You'll have a fan in me.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I really have a feeling KU will win in Norman and will end up finishing 14-4, while OU finishes with 5 or 6 loses. IMO, if ISU isn't going to be the one to stop the KU steak, I'm OK with them winning it again.

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
This is how KU wins all of these regular season titles.

They don't lose at home. Period. Everybody else does lose at least one home game for the most part. OR loses a road game they shouldn't. Even if KU loses a road game they shouldn't it doesn't matter because they don't lose at home... ever.

That is pretty much it.T

They start out with 9 wins in conference before the race even starts.

cyclonefan1983

Feb 12, 2009
Winning the Big 12 regular season would be good but not as great as winning the NCAA championship!