KIRK has contacted Bill O'Brien

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
......his kid living in our subsidized housing while he is bankrolling millions remains my favorite Capt Kirk move.

For those with discernment, I think the kid living in subsidized housing, along with the contract expose what Kirk lives for. I'm a bad person, and I wouldn't have done half the things Kirk has done.

Explain the subsidized housing first.

Last edited:

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
:twitcy::twitcy::twitcy:

Oh, the irony.

:twitcy::twitcy::twitcy:

I figured that nuance would be lost on you.

You do realize that the initial post was making fun of grammerical errors, right? I know, I know, big words, and all you hear is loud noises...

Since that was the best he could do, and I am assuming he held back, because he is one of the decent hawks on here, and embarrassed as hell by you and cork, he would understand the joke.

But OK, yay you got me, I typed a word wrong, and it was entirely because I did not know what the correct context the particular spelling of the word was. There you go. I am proud of you that you got to put that 3rd grade education to use.

Now, I am sure that as we approach Labor Day, bbq's and family reunions are in the air. Now, you can get laid, and the rest of your livestock is safe...Good luck to you...

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
For those with discernment, I think the kid living in subsidized housing, along with the contract expose what Kirk lives for. I'm a bad person, and I wouldn't have done half the things Kirk has done.

Explain the subsidized housing first.

You won't get an honest answer, because they are incapable of being candid.

The thing that is so funny is that these morons actually believed that kirkfer didn't know where his son was going after family dinner.

They also believe that kirkfer didn't know where djk lived, and who he lived with.

There is one of these genetically challenged that believes that kirkfer booted the two RAPISTS off the team, after conducting his own investigation and finding out what they actually did, because it was unethical.

They also believe that sending players into a room where you KNOW that a crime was committed, and them cleaning the room is not knowingly destroying evidence.

Instead, they try to make him into some beautiful human being that they are proud to have repping their program, sounds a LOT like what happened in State College, doesn't it?

wsrgohawks

Sep 13, 2008
Rural Bremer County

You do realize that the initial post was making fun of grammerical errors, right? I know, I know, big words, and all you hear is loud noises...

Since that was the best he could do, and I am assuming he held back, because he is one of the decent hawks on here, and embarrassed as hell by you and cork, he would understand the joke.

But OK, yay you got me, I typed a word wrong, and it was entirely because I did not know what the correct context the particular spelling of the word was. There you go. I am proud of you that you got to put that 3rd grade education to use.

Now, I am sure that as we approach Labor Day, bbq's and family reunions are in the air. Now, you can get laid, and the rest of your livestock is safe...Good luck to you...

Actually, you spelled two words wrong, not to mention the use of an unnecessary comma. But who am I to judge?

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
<p>
Actually, you spelled two words wrong, not to mention the use of an unnecessary comma. But who am I to judge?
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

As I said, you win. I bow down to your greatness, and throw myself off the volcano.

As far as judging? It is pretty obvious that you refuse to do that when evaluating your hero, kirkfer.

But that is OK, because, tonight, you won, I salute you sir, and commend you on your victory.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
<p></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

As I said, you win. I bow down to your greatness, and throw myself off the volcano.

As far as judging? It is pretty obvious that you refuse to do that when evaluating your hero, kirkfer.

But that is OK, because, tonight, you won, I salute you sir, and commend you on your victory.

Hey MikeyMouthbreather-we like Kirk Ferentz,you don't. We get it. You don't need to rehash your same old company line time after time after time. You need a new trick pony to trott out once in a while, dude. Ask your niece for help on some new ideas to rile up us Hawkeye faithful,PLEASE!!! :confused:

VictoryPolka

Jan 3, 2009
IC via Ankeny

Double fail? Self-troll? Not sure if srs...

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
Double fail? Self-troll? Not sure if srs...

THANK YOU!

I wasn't sure if anyone caught that one. waverly has so few victories on here, I was trying to give him a couple. He missed a big one there.

Good job catching that one. There is a gif of a man applauding on here somewhere. If someone could post it for Victory here, I will rep them.

And now for the real , u and kirkfer shill. :sad:

Of course, there's cork up there, admitting that he is ok with women being abused, drugs being taken and sold by players, taking homes from poor children, and kids being exercised to the point they almost die, as long as it doesn't effect the program...

How very nittany lion of you cork. You should be ashamed. Lets hope it never happens to any of your spawn. It will be disgusting to have you tell your daughter to keep quiet and take it so she doesn't hurt the program...You are a real piece of garbage cork, and you should be ashamed.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
THANK YOU!

I wasn't sure if anyone caught that one. waverly has so few victories on here, I was trying to give him a couple. He missed a big one there.

Good job catching that one. There is a gif of a man applauding on here somewhere. If someone could post it for Victory here, I will rep them.

And now for the real , u and kirkfer shill. :sad:

Of course, there's cork up there, admitting that he is ok with women being abused, drugs being taken and sold by players, taking homes from poor children, and kids being exercised to the point they almost die, as long as it doesn't effect the program...

How very nittany lion of you cork. You should be ashamed. Lets hope it never happens to any of your spawn. It will be disgusting to have you tell your daughter to keep quiet and take it so she doesn't hurt the program...You are a real piece of garbage cork, and you should be ashamed.

You know MikeyMouthbreather, calling people garbage and making stuff up to suit the delusional world you live in,is pathetic, at best, and disgusting, at worst. Good lord- go crawl back under the bridge you live in and shut the **** up. You want to see garbage? Look in the mirror. Pathetic!!!!:confused::confused:

stevefrench

Aug 7, 2011
You know MikeyMouthbreather, calling people garbage and making stuff up to suit the delusional world you live in,is pathetic, at best, and disgusting, at worst. Good lord- go crawl back under the bridge you live in and shut the **** up. You want to see garbage? Look in the mirror. Pathetic!!!!:confused::confused:

not to say i agree with his post, but just to be clear, what was really made up there? maybe some slight exaggeration, but I don't think anything he's accusing kirk of there isn't at least based on some fact.

mikem

Jul 27, 2010

Wow, Cork, you seem so angry...I suppose this is what happens to folks like you when you get so frustrated because you are being proven wrong time and again.

And I understand that you really have no response to these things which actually happened. And so like penn st fans you attack the messenger. Pretty impressive you are u of i

And, while I know that you don't understand, endorsing rape, and selling drugs and drug abuse, etc because you are a fanboy, really does make you a piece of garbage

Last edited:

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
not to say i agree with his post, but just to be clear, what was really made up there? maybe some slight exaggeration, but I don't think anything he's accusing kirk of there isn't at least based on some fact.

u fans really think that kirkfer is the dumbest man on the planet, and wouldn't even know that when you discover a rape in a location, that becomes a crime scene. Sending players in there to clean up the evidence, is illegal.

the really special ones like cork up there, really think that kirkfer and mary don't know where their own son lives.

I mean you can't make this **** up. This is very penn st like. They should be ashamed.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008

The stuff MikeyMouthbreather makes up is the part about me being ok with rape,etc etc. and all the other crap that he likes to tie to people that actually support Kik Ferentz and the athletic program. To think that any NORMAL person would support that is just ,well, ridiculous. But thats the world dumba## Mikey lives in. How he functions in the real world is beyond me. You can't fix stupid-thats for sure. And he has a double helping of it. Unbelievable.......:swoon:

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
The stuff MikeyMouthbreather makes up is the part about me being ok with rape,etc etc. and all the other crap that he likes to tie to people that actually support Kik Ferentz and the athletic program. To think that any NORMAL person would support that is just ,well, ridiculous. But thats the world dumba## Mikey lives in. How he functions in the real world is beyond me. You can't fix stupid-thats for sure. And he has a double helping of it. Unbelievable.......:swoon:

Jesus, cork, you continue to prove what a piece of garbage you are.

You support kirkfer and the program, huh? Well, I know that in typical hypocritical brain dead fan boy style, you think that you can avoid all of the horrible things that kirkfer has done to people. But to support him means that you support covering up rapes and drugs and taking housing from poor people that need it.

Good to see that you finally admit that you support all of this conduct.

So in your own "special" way you attack the messenger, and that is fine. The penn st fans have done the exact same thing. They're garbage too.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

I think we've all seen that no program is without scrutiny. You seem to forget. Normal people people support dumb **** because they are normal people and who can blame them.

Stick your head in the sand if you want.

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado

You support kirkfer and the program, huh? Well, I know that in typical hypocritical brain dead fan boy style, you think that you can avoid all of the horrible things that kirkfer has done to people. But to support him means that you support covering up rapes and drugs and taking housing from poor people that need it.

So in your own "special" way you attack the messenger, and that is fine. The penn st fans have done the exact same thing. They're garbage too.

Poor people should get a job so they can afford houses. Duh.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
I think we've all seen that no program is without scrutiny. You seem to forget. Normal people people support dumb **** because they are normal people and who can blame them.

Stick your head in the sand if you want.

Not sticking my head in the sand-I know people aren't perfect and make mistakes-even that idiot MikeyMouthbreather- but OVERALL supporting something is way different than the way it's viewed over here- by a few morons who like to take that and make up the rest along the way.......even your precious football program and people within it. Like you said, everything is scrutinized these days to the nth degree-like it or not. Just don't like the jihadic 2 posters on here that go to extremes to feel good about themselves.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

I hear he hates puppies too.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron