Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

Oh, and like clockwork, an Iowa fan is in his mentions berating him for speaking up.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
i don't know you @cayin, but you are wrong here.

I suffer ADHD and suffer from it mightily. For every "success" story, there's 30 people who struggle to hold a job.

I've been fired multiple times from my struggles until I decided just to do my own thing.

ADHD is a mental disability. Saying it's "a huge advantage in the long run" is one of the most asinine thoughts I've read on this thread.
Thanks for speaking up for my son, cyclone4L.

Reactions: kcbob79clone

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
The fact Kirk Ferentz knows how many people are being interviewed tells you everything you need to know about this "independent investigation"
We have always been told that KKKap'n KKKirKKK is not a details guy, just a deep thinker on big picture issues.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
When your hypocrisy gets called out, change the subject.

jmb only cares about race issues when they pertain to a topic he follows or if they involve Iowa football.
Holy **** you are flailing. I care about racism when it is real. I actually do things to help stem the tide of racism from the dregs of society like you.

It seems like you only care about racism when it is one female athlete at ISU. Yet not even remotely interested in the volumes of racist instances substantiated by a diversity task force put in place largely because of the football program. I didn't have an opinion on the case you are referencing as it was not something I followed(nor did you). I did happened to go and look at the filings this afternoon and research a bit.

The more I look into I have to thank you for encouraging me to learn more about the case. Because it is ******* outrageous that you are trying to compare the two.

Here is what ISU did:

You notice something here Bull Connor?
When the original claim was made ISU immediately:
- Escalated the original complaint to the Equal Opportunity Office of the University and not some lame ass diversity task force, or handle the matter internally.
-The EO office was unable to substantiate the claims after a full investigation.
-This is not ISU athletic department saying that there was not a verifiable race matter, it is EO.
-Something important for you to understand Bull, Fennelly's behavior was investigated by a legit body authorized to investigate and levy charges and claims against a person or entity for a host of discriminatory behaviors AND hold them accountable. Kirk and Barta are not being investigated by an independent authority, rather a paid for consultant to smooth the waters and author a riveting fiction.
-Fennelly was named in a lawsuit. Fennelly was dropped from the lawsuit. Fennelly has been fully indemnified.

ISU did absolutely 100% opposite of what Iowa did. ISU took the claims from the start very seriously. They didn't wait years before deciding if they should look into multiple players complaints. They did not afford Fennelly or his staff the freedom to have blind spots. He wasn't allowed to drop the ball and neglect prescribed measures to unroot the hatred he condoned.

I will make a deal with you Bull. Once your program has gone through the real investigative rigor that Fennelly endured you can maybe start providing your insightful commentary on systemic racism. Until then just sit back and hope that Kirk has covered all of his bases and paid off the people needed to keep this the way you want.

You really suck at this.

Last edited:

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Don't believe it, you have spent a lot of time the last 7 weeks devoted to this topic.

When in your life have you ever devoted dozens of hours over a 2 month span to race issues other than when it involved the Iowa football program?

There's a movie quote from Hoosiers about two type of crazy. One is when someone gets naked and runs down the street screaming. The other is when they do it in your livingroom. You kinda have to deal with the latter.

Get the **** out of our livingroom!

Last edited:

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Holy **** you are flailing. I care about racism when it is real. I actually do things to help stem the tide of racism from the dregs of society like you.

It seems like you only care about racism when it is one female athlete at ISU. Yet not even remotely interested in the volumes of racist instances substantiated by a diversity task force put in place largely because of the football program. I didn't have an opinion on the case you are referencing as it was not something I followed(nor did you). I did happened to go and look at the filings this afternoon and research a bit.

The more I look into I have to thank you for encouraging me to learn more about the case. Because it is ******* outrageous that you are trying to compare the two.

Here is what ISU did:

You notice a something here Bull Connor?
When the original claim was made ISU immediately:
- Escalated the original complaint to the Equal Opportunity Office of the University and not some lame ass diversity task force, or handle the matter internally.
-The EO office was unable to substantiate the claims after a full investigation.
-This is not ISU athletic department saying that there was not a verifiable race matter, it is EO.
-Something important for you to understand Bull, Fennelly's behavior was investigated by a legit body authorized to investigate and levy charges and claims against a person or entity for a host of discriminatory behaviors AND hold them accountable. Kirk and Barta are not being investigated by an independent authority, rather a paid for consultant to smooth the waters and author a riveting fiction.
-Fennelly was named in a lawsuit. Fennelly was dropped from the lawsuit. Fennelly has been fully indemnified.

ISU did absolutely 100% opposite of what Iowa did. ISU took the claims from the start very seriously. They didn't wait years before deciding if they should look into multiple players complaints. They did not afford Fennelly or his staff the freedom to have blind spots. He wasn't allowed to drop the ball and neglect prescribed measures to unroot the hatred he condoned.

I will make a deal with you Bull. Once your program has gone through the real investigative rigor that Fennelly endured you can maybe start providing your insightful commentary on systemic racism. Until then just sit back and hope that Kirk has covered all of his bases and paid off the people needed to keep this the way you want.

You really suck at this.

Someone is triggered.

Thanks for finally paying attention to race discrimination at your school over 4 years after the lawsuit.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Someone is triggered.

Thanks for finally paying attention to race discrimination at your school over 4 years after the lawsuit.
Clearly I didn't need to as the claims were fully investigated and not substantiated.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Clearly I didn't need to as the claims were fully investigated and not substantiated.

Think about this.

You didn't even bother to learn anything about a racial discrimination lawsuit that was filed against a well known, long tenured coach at your favorite University for almost 4 and a half years.

Yet, you have all sorts of opinions on how Iowa fans should feel about their football program and the legitimacy of the review based on the little you know less than 2 months after the initial claims of racial discrimination were made public.

Holy. Hypocrisy.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
When your hypocrisy gets called out, change the subject.

03c.gif

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Think about this.

You didn't even bother to learn anything about a racial discrimination lawsuit that was filed against a well known, long tenured coach at your favorite University for almost 4 and a half years.

Yet, you have all sorts of opinions on how Iowa fans should feel about their football program and the legitimacy of the review based on the little you know less than 2 months after the initial claims of racial discrimination were made public.

Holy. Hypocrisy.
Lol. Keep it up bulll.

I am not telling you how to feel. I am simply observing that you are categorically undeniably a racist.

Reactions: aauummm

cychhosis

May 12, 2006
S.E. Iowa
Statefan10 - I agree that most of the snide comments I get are from "older" Hawk fans. These types think Iowa Football started when Hayden Fry arrived. They also include the two Rose Bowls in the late 50's, but conveniently forget the two decades in between.

Kids in my 7th grade class give me crap about it, but they are 12-13 years old and don't know any better. I'm sure they get it from home too. I will say it is better than it used to be.

Being the good educator that I am, I ask my scholars, "why do you think Iowa is better?" 99.99% of the time their response is "we beat you in football". The sarcastic side of me usually responds with "We? Did you play?"

In the end I tell them "I chose to attend Iowa State for academic reasons, it has a beautiful campus, and I wanted to get away from home a little bit (Cedar Rapids). My decision to attend Iowa State had nothing do with athletics. I will love Iowa State no matter what their record in football is".

Without saying it, I'm trying to teach a lesson in loyalty. I also teach a little Math too!
I always work into the conversation that my ISU education has served me well.

DhaCheann

Mar 31, 2012
Denver, CO
Think about this.

Holy. Hypocrisy.

its wild you can’t spot the difference between one athlete coming at an ISU coach and every other athlete he coached coming to his side and saying the alleged athlete is wrong (and the case proving the ISU coach did nothing wrong) compared to 70+ former Iowa players coming forward and accusing the football staff of racial discrimination and Kirk “dropping the ball” on this issue as if this issue was no big deal.

you support a racists athletic program, I’m sorry that’s hard for you to come to terms with but the country (fans of opposing teams, sports commentators, coaches, RECRUITS) are all taking notice of it and seeing Iowa’s true colors behind closed doors

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Iowa fans: Would is your opinion if the "review" comes back and looks bad on KF? Is he given another chance (4th, 5th?) to get things right? What if KF looks bad but BF is hammered and should be gone? What does it take to have you support actions against the coaches, even to the point of damaging the success of the team?

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Lol. Keep it up bulll.

I am not telling you how to feel. I am simply observing that you are categorically undeniably a racist.

No good response from you for not even taking the time to educate yourself on a racial discrimination lawsuit at ISU until over 4 years after it was filed so you turn to the same tired insults.

Keep pretending you actually care about these issues when they occur outside of the Iowa football program.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
its wild you can’t spot the difference between one athlete coming at an ISU coach and every other athlete he coached coming to his side and saying the alleged athlete is wrong (and the case proving the ISU coach did nothing wrong) compared to 70+ former Iowa players coming forward and accusing the football staff of racial discrimination and Kirk “dropping the ball” on this issue as if this issue was no big deal.

you support a racists athletic program, I’m sorry that’s hard for you to come to terms with but the country (fans of opposing teams, sports commentators, coaches, RECRUITS) are all taking notice of it and seeing Iowa’s true colors behind closed doors

It isn't hard, it's not about the situations at each school and how similar they are or aren't.

It's about @jmb pretending to give a damn about racial discrimination and going all SJW from the Iowa football issues but admitting that he wasn't even aware of a racial discrimination lawsuit that occured right in the athletic department of his favorite college over 4 years ago.

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
Think about this.

Holy. Hypocrisy.
It isn't hard, it's not about the situations at each school and how similar they are or aren't.

It's about @jmb pretending to give a damn about racial discrimination and going all SJW from the Iowa football issues but admitting that he wasn't even aware of a racial discrimination lawsuit that occured right in the athletic department of his favorite college over 4 years ago.
Your Desperation is pathetically delightful.

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa

Stop. You're wearing out my dumb button.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
No good response from you for not even taking the time to educate yourself on a racial discrimination lawsuit at ISU until over 4 years after it was filed so you turn to the same tired insults.

Keep pretending you actually care about these issues when they occur outside of the Iowa football program.
You really can go **** yourself.

you know you are a racist. Admit it. You will be liberated.

Status
Not open for further replies.