Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Sure I do. You care about race issues a lot more when they happen inside the Iowa football facility than anywhere else on the planet. You wouldn't have spent as much time devoted to the topic as you have if that wasn't true.
Actually, what happens a lot here, is that topics tend to fizzle out when there aren't debates back and forth. You (and now only 1-2 more Iowa fans) are on here arguing with some of us trying to prove a point and then the conversation never ends. That, and the fact this situation isn't over.

FOREVERTRUE

Sep 18, 2017
Sure I do. You care about race issues a lot more when they happen inside the Iowa football facility than anywhere else on the planet. You wouldn't have spent as much time devoted to the topic as you have if that wasn't true.

Again:

See you keep going back to this Moody lawsuit(deflect). Moody is more like when DJK was making accusations in 2013 and no one including me gave it much credit, but even then he had support of some of his teammates (which Moody didn't). Fennelly was even dismissed from the court case. If the accusations by Moody would have been corroborated by anyone, or if the courts wouldn't have outright dismissed BF from the case then it would be more comparable. The sheer volume of the accusations against the Iowa football program can account for the added number of pages to this thread.

If you want a comparison check how many pages this went: https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/former-hawkeye-djk-twitter-tirade.181187/

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Imagine if Kirk had cared about the race issues. Imagine if Barta had cared about enabling systemic racism. Imagine if the fans cared now. You SHOULD CARE.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Actually, what happens a lot here, is that topics tend to fizzle out when there aren't debates back and forth. You (and now only 1-2 more Iowa fans) are on here arguing with some of us trying to prove a point and then the conversation never ends. That, and the fact this situation isn't over.

Don't believe it, you have spent a lot of time the last 7 weeks devoted to this topic.

When in your life have you ever devoted dozens of hours over a 2 month span to race issues other than when it involved the Iowa football program?

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Imagine if Kirk had cared about the race issues. Imagine if Barta had cared about enabling systemic racism. Imagine if the fans cared now. You SHOULD CARE.

Imagine if you cared about race issues when Moody sued Fennelly. You also had zero total posts in the Fennelly/Moody lawsuit mega thread.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Imagine if you cared about race issues when Moody sued Fennelly. You also had zero total posts in the Fennelly/Moody lawsuit mega thread.
It is not and was not a thread I have opened. It won't be a thread that I open. While you seem to have special knowledge on how to racist you are incredibly poor at projection.

FOREVERTRUE

Sep 18, 2017
Because I'm sure this site doesn't have much higher traffic 6 and a half years later.

I think it more had to do with how believable the stories are and that no one corroborated them. Wait actually Spievey originally backed DJK and no one backed Moody.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Don't believe it, you have spent a lot of time the last 7 weeks devoted to this topic.

When in your life have you ever devoted dozens of hours over a 2 month span to race issues other than when it involved the Iowa football program?
I helped with a 2 year published research study which dove deep into the discrimination of athletes based off their sexual orientation / race. No, this was not a class project either, but if it was, I'd still have more knowledge on these sorts of issues than you.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
It is not and was not a thread I have opened. It won't be a thread that I open. While you seem to have special knowledge on how to racist you are incredibly poor at projection.

When there was a racial discrimination lawsuit against an ISU coach you just completely ignored the discussion.

When there are racial discrimination allegations against the Iowa football program you are having an active dialogue on the topic for several weeks.

Holy hypocrisy.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
I helped with a 2 year published research study which dove deep into the discrimination of athletes based off their sexual orientation / race. No, this was not a class project either, but if it was, I'd still have more knowledge on these sorts of issues than you.

Posters here make fun of other posters when they embellish their academic resume, be careful.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Discrediting the review before it's even finished, you really are serious about all this.

Somehow, I think this is probably the most fired up you have ever been about race issues.

Look in the mirror moron and add you to the most fired up about race issues list.

If you want to talk about the Moody-Fennelly lawsuit do it on the right thread. This is mega thread about the racist Iowa Football program and on the in-state rivalry forum.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
When there was a racial discrimination lawsuit against an ISU coach you just completely ignored the discussion.

When there are racial discrimination allegations against the Iowa football program you are having an active dialogue on the topic for several weeks.

Holy hypocrisy.
I didn't even know there was litigation. I do not follow women's sports. I just don't. Not ashamed to say it. I couldn't answer a single question on ISU women's basketball.

I am a founding member of a 501c3 with several other guys of broad racial background. Our endeavor is to create change at the local level as it relates to race relations. You can promptly go **** yourself.

Reactions: CYCLONE STATE

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Posters here make fun of other posters when they embellish their academic resume, be careful.
Posters here make fun of how black people write on twitter and facebook(and even how they talk). Psssst that is you whitey.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
I didn't even know there was litigation. I do not follow women's sports. I just don't. Not ashamed to say it. I couldn't answer a single question on ISU women's basketball.

I am a founding member of a 501c3 with several other guys of broad racial background. Our endeavor is to create change at the local level as it relates to race relations. You can promptly go **** yourself.

Its not about women's sports, it was about a racial discrimination lawsuit against an ISU coach by a black, female athlete.

How could you be so unaware of it yet so engaged in the Iowa football discussion?

I am going to guess, prior to June 1, you also didn't follow Iowa football.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Its not about women's sports, it was about a racial discrimination lawsuit against an ISU coach by a black, female athlete.

How could you be so unaware of it yet so engaged in the Iowa football discussion?

If we're going to bring up past lawsuits against one another we're going to be here a long time discussing Iowa.. there's a thread here that brings up everything if we'd like to point you into that direction..

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006

You are such a puke. I don't follow women's sports. Why are you so intent and dragging others into your abyss of hatred of other humans. I have been a member here since April of 2006. There are a number of forums that I have never been in.

With people like you on earth there are LOTS of racial discrimination cases that I am wholly unaware of. However; I did go to Minneapolis from Des Moines one night before the rioting got bad. There are simply somethings that land on my radar screen than others.

I am curious how you can know as much as you do about this hideous story unfolding in Iowa City and embrace it fully. When you hug racism does it wrinkle your hood?

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
You are such a puke. I don't follow women's sports. Why are you so intent and dragging others into your abyss of hatred of other humans. I have been a member here since April of 2006. There are a number of forums that I have never been in.

With people like you on earth there are LOTS of racial discrimination cases that I am wholly unaware of. However; I did go to Minneapolis from Des Moines one night before the rioting got bad. There are simply somethings that land on my radar screen than others.

I am curious how you can know as much as you do about this hideous story unfolding in Iowa City and embrace it fully. When you hug racism does it wrinkle your hood?

I'm guessing that thread was on the front page for several days back in 2016. It wouldn't have required you to go into the Women's Basketball Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron