Not open for further replies.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Sure I do. You care about race issues a lot more when they happen inside the Iowa football facility than anywhere else on the planet. You wouldn't have spent as much time devoted to the topic as you have if that wasn't true.

You care more about the success of Iowa football than anything else!! Be honest Your only motive is to see the program continue as is whether or not it affects the well being of others. For you it is win at all costs no matter what the issue. You are just like all the other arm chair hawk fans, a Negative Nancy when something bad happens and everyone shifts the blame to someone else, the almighty Iowa Football Program keeps everything behind closed doors hush hush, or the football program would never do anything like that. Well it looks like the skeletons are starting to appear and you can't stand the fact that it could lead to a major change in Iowa Athletics.

Time to get into the 21st century here King of Denial!!

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I'm guessing that thread was on the front page for several days back in 2016. It wouldn't have required you to go into the Women's Basketball Forum.
And I still wouldn't have clicked on it.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
And I still wouldn't have clicked on it.

So why did you click on the Iowa football threads and post in them for several weeks?

You're pleading ignorance on the ISU issue because you don't follow women's sports. Do you follow Iowa football for some reason?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
So why did you click on the Iowa football threads and post in them for several weeks?

You're pleading ignorance on the ISU issue because you don't follow women's sports. Do you follow Iowa football for some reason?
The head coach for Iowa Football plead ignorance on his discriminatory culture because he had a blind spot.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006

You are getting destroyed by others. I can't believe you went down this road. This is amazing to watch how desperate you are.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
You are getting destroyed by others. I can't believe you went down this road. This is amazing to watch how desperate you are.

When your hypocrisy gets called out, change the subject.

jmb only cares about race issues when they pertain to a topic he follows or if they involve Iowa football.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
When your hypocrisy gets called out, change the subject.

jmb only cares about race issues when they pertain to a topic he follows or if they involve Iowa football.
giphy.gif

Reactions: jmb

FOREVERTRUE

Sep 18, 2017
Calling out blatant hypocrisy is not deflection.

Yeah, if KF tipped off the ICPD to raid DJK's house for drugs he should be fired.

If he was brought serious concerns by players or their parents and didn't do anything, there should be a change at the top.

He made small changes after the report was given to him but it obviously wasn't enough.. Also, he should have held the follow ups with the committees, no doubt about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron