Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
The situations are like comparing Football and mini-golf. One has nothing to do with the other. What a dumb comparison.
That is the expectation right now. Stupidity. Loads and loads of it.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Nobody is trolling. The fact you guys act like this isn't a newsworthy subject is mind boggling
At minimum, he obviously feels slighted by the coaching staff. That's a real, tangible thing and it's being talked about on hawk forums. But I guess they're trolling and taking advantage of the current social climate too. These trolls have turned into toxic, little people.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
So the way people are treated is dependent on which sport they played?

Good to know.
If Hankins leaves due to his beliefs on his coaches not supporting the team as people, but only athletes, especially during this time period, then this is not even remotely comparable to when Adam Haluska left Iowa State.

• Agree
Reactions: mikeiastat

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
If Hankins leaves due to his beliefs on his coaches not supporting the team as people, but only athletes, especially during this time period, then this is not even remotely comparable to when Adam Haluska left Iowa State.

If Hankins transfers and says this is the reason then CyTwins and his merry band of followers have a point. Until then it is nothing more than a troll of conjecture.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
If Hankins transfers and says this is the reason then CyTwins and his merry band of followers have a point. Until then it is nothing more than a troll of conjecture.
I mean he literally posted on instagram what he was upset about and rumors now are coming out he's leaving. This could be the tipping point, but there is a good case to be made that this entire issue has brought him to the point of potentially transferring.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Of course that's what you're takeaway was.

and you and the rest of CyTwins minions only want to believe your view of the situation. If he transfers and says unequivocally that Iowa’s coaches were insensitive which is what you and CyTwins believe, then you can take great pride and joy in being right. Of course if he stays you will find yourself on the wrong side of a bad troll. I expect if this occurs clone fans will simply ignore it or demand we all just move on.

Until then it is just conjecture.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
I mean he literally posted on instagram what he was upset about and rumors now are coming out he's leaving. This could be the tipping point, but there is a good case to be made that this entire issue has brought him to the point of potentially transferring.

and if he does and comes out and says why CyTwins and his minions have their victory. Until then it could be a lot like the rest of CyTwins rumors. Nothing more than a troll.

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
When you say rumors are you referring to this thread or did an actual media member say they're hearing rumors?

Reactions: TrianglePlace
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron