Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
and if he does and comes out and says why CyTwins and his minions have their victory. Until then it could be a lot like the rest of CyTwins rumors.
I wouldn't consider that a victory. I would feel desperately bad for the kid for feeling like that. All we know right now is that he was not happy at all with the coaches and rumors started flying he was leaving. If he stays, it's still clear he was mad. Hopefully he's able to sustain his relationship with the team though.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
and you and the rest of CyTwins minions only want to believe your view of the situation. If he transfers and says unequivocally that Iowa’s coaches were insensitive which is what you and CyTwins believe is going on you can take great pride and joy in being right. If he stays you will find yourself on the wrong side of a bad troll.

Until then it is just conjecture.
Do you realize how obtuse you're being? It's not a troll. It's a thing that's happening and being talked about on hawk forums. No one here is cracking jokes, calling him out, or the like. You and your bff's are trying to manufacture the illusion that Twins is trolling/lying when there's a real concern that Iowa's coaching staff isn't addressing their football player's needs and desires. They are charged with that responsibility.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
I mean he literally posted on instagram what he was upset about and rumors now are coming out he's leaving. This could be the tipping point, but there is a good case to be made that this entire issue has brought him to the point of potentially transferring.

Link to rumors about Hankins leaving? The only rumors I have seen are coming from this thread.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
When you say rumors are you referring to this thread or did an actual media member say they're hearing rumors?
Well this thread stated there were rumors floating around on Hawkeye sites as well. If those rumors are strictly coming from this site directly, I'd say there's not much credibility at this point. No one has posted where they got their info from, and until then or someone connected says something, it's just a rumor.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Do you realize how obtuse you're being? It's not a troll. It's a thing that's happening and being talked about on hawk forums. No one here is cracking jokes, calling him out, or the like. You and your bff's are trying to manufacture the illusion that Twins is trolling/lying when there's a real concern that Iowa's coaching staff isn't addressing their football player's needs and desires. They are charged with that responsibility.

This “real concern” you bring up is being manufactured by CyTwins and his minions.

I don’t see any mention of this where people in the know are talking about it as what is being described here.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Well this thread stated there were rumors floating around on Hawkeye sites as well. If those rumors are strictly coming from this site directly, I'd say there's not much credibility at this point. No one has posted where they got their info from, and until then or someone connected says something, it's just a rumor.
and who starred it? This tells me all I need to know.

Look at his troll last week about how “disgusting” Iowa’s season ticket renewal process was? He kept at the troll despite all info showing how far off base he was. Barta commented on it on KXNO. He didn’t say he needed to clarify what Iowa was doing he flat out said the characterization was “inaccurate”. He then went on to show detailed steps that occurred since March showing how far off CyTwins was. It barely even slowed him down.

Last edited:

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
Iowa fans are obsessed with Twins on the free rivals board so wouldn't be shocked if they saw this thread and ran back over there to discuss.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020

There are threads on Iowa boards discussing Hankins’ comments on his IG story. They are not discussing rumors of Hankins transferring because those rumors do not exist.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
There are threads on Iowa boards discussing Hankins’ comments. They are not discussing rumors of Hankins transferring because those rumors do not exist.

Link to those threads? My source wouldn't make up the transfer rumors. I'm sure it's being discussed

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
This “real concern” you bring up is being manufactured by CyTwins and his minions.

I don’t see any mention of this where people in the know are talking about it as what is being described here.
Okay. Well, I don't know where else to go with my points. Clearly, this is all a giant rouse that failed.

You'll get 'em next time, Twins.

Reactions: CyTwins

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Okay. Well, I don't know where else to go with my points. Clearly, this is all a giant rouse that failed.

You'll get 'em next time, Twins.

You mean like he “got us“ by calling the Iowa Season Ticket Renewal process “disgusting” without knowing any better?

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
"Everything's fine guys."

So that's gospel? That's it?

Look you posted the link. The 3rd post said it was nothing and the remaining what 5 or 6 were guessing about intent.

Do you really think that if this had legs there would only be a handful of posts? There are way more posts about it here than anywhere else why is that? Because CyTwins tells clone fans this is some big deal and his minions like you run with it. Do you really this troll is any different than his troll last week about the Iowa Season Ticket Renewal process? I sure don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron