Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
This entire debate is silly.

I am a clone through and through.

That said I am not a hater on this new employee. The guy has played d1. The guy has played in the nfl. He doesn't have all of the street cred of being a coach in college but for **** sake this isn't a bad new hire. He will have plenty of dudes that have d1 experience around him.

I don't know what we get out of mocking the guy. This is said with tons of mocking the **** show that is iowa city. I just think our mockery is silly.

3,2,1 until cytwins, and 29er dumb or disagree...the worst part is we should disagree with the big things not the small ****.

Why are you trying to prove your allegiance of being a cyclone? It almost sounds like you are trolling here. Just asking the question by how you posted this.

• Dumb
Reactions: jmb

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I don't know why you're upset we're questioning a hire that is the definition of questionable and was their third choice after their top two candidates declined
Not upset. Just disagree.

• Dumb
Reactions: cycloner29

SportsFan1

Oct 6, 2020
I don't know why you're upset we're questioning a hire that is the definition of questionable and was their third choice after their top two candidates declined

LOL. It is a great hire. He's got an All B1G to work with right away and recruits will love Ladell.

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
As a 7th grade teacher, this thread is cracking me up...

Cytwins and cycloner29 are mean girls who get off on making fun of the "different" girl who, let's be honest, doesn't do herself any favors (Iowa). She acts weird, says dumb things, and is completely oblivious to the real world. jmb, although not friends with the weird girl, sticks up for her just to be nice. "Listen, she has enough going against her, she doesn't need to be made fun of for every little thing she does wrong." The mean girls don't like anyone sticking up to them, so they turn their attention to jmb.

Status
Not open for further replies.