Kinnick north end zone renovation

benjimill

Apr 8, 2018
It’s so cute that Iowa State fans try to talk smack about Iowa’s tailgating, as if the only thing that matters is how big the main parking lot near the stadium is. The funny thing is, the only people who think Iowa State has a special tailgating environment are Iowa State fans.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
It’s so cute that Iowa State fans try to talk smack about Iowa’s tailgating, as if the only thing that matters is how big the main parking lot near the stadium is. The funny thing is, the only people who think Iowa State has a special tailgating environment are Iowa State fans.

Anyone who isn't an Iowa fan knows your tailgating is awful and even my friends who are Iowa fans complain about it all the time ever since they got rid of Olive Court

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: ATCy and breck53

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
What other stadiums have you been to for a game? I'm sure you'll lie but let's see them.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
What other stadiums have you been to for a game? I'm sure you'll lie but let's see them.

Suprised you haven’t made Kstate. I took the kiddos last year and it wasn’t bad. Not the same as JTS, but had a nice little charm, especially when they either intentionally or accidentally put nearly all ISU folks in this little nook of one of their lots.

ThriceHawk

Mar 21, 2018

They live in their own world on this site. Go to the national boards (rivals, etc.) and Iowa City is consistently mentioned by opposing fans as some of the best tailgating in the country. But on here its one of the worst LOL.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
They live in their own world on this site. Go to the national boards (rivals, etc.) and Iowa City is consistently mentioned by opposing fans as some of the best tailgating in the country. But on here its one of the worst LOL.

I wouldn't say it's the worst. If you're into binge drinking at 5 AM to be blackout drunk by noon, I'm sure it's a fantastic environment.
It all depends on what you want out of your tailgating.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Suprised you haven’t made Kstate. I took the kiddos last year and it wasn’t bad. Not the same as JTS, but had a nice little charm, especially when they either intentionally or accidentally put nearly all ISU folks in this little nook of one of their lots.
I went to one of the K State games at Arrowhead. Need to edit to add Kansas. Saw the Richardson offensive explosion game there.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
This is your third post in 3 months on this site. What’s your old username?
LOLOLOOLL

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Not that many.

Wisconsin
Michigan
Michigan State
Minnesota
Iowa State
Iowa (obviously)
Rose Bowl

Will be adding at least Northwestern (lol) and Notre Dame this fall.

I've done Michigan before. Good time. Iowa and are Kansas are the two worst I've been to. Texas is the best by far

• Disagree
Reactions: TXCyclones

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I've done Michigan before. Good time. Iowa and are Kansas are the two worst I've been to. Texas is the best by far

Haven't been there but coming in at #10 Michigan sounds pretty good. Not #6 good, but top-10 is impressive. Texas isn't ranked so I'll call BS on that one. I believe you on Kansas.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron