Kevin Ware cited for speeding in 2013 Dodge Challenger in Octobber

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I have no problem with how Pitino is handling it, it's a traffic violation with no alcohol involved.

And for those thinking something is fishy about him having a Dodge Challenger, maybe you don't remember the car Clyburn had last year.
Or Lucious.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I've often wondered the same thing about these guys shoes. I believe the article on Kane giving the homeless man his shoes mentioned he had over 80 pairs of Jordans. That's a pretty pricey collection.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Classless for not punishing him more?? Are you kidding me?? Honestly, what is classless is you calling him classless.

Oh yah? Well I think what is classess is you calling him classless for saying Pitino is classless.

Reactions: JBone84

Freebird

Apr 11, 2006
?!?!?!?!!! WOW the student loans they give their are awesome!!!

Drive by our practice facility at the right times and you will see some nice cars mixed in with the old pick-ups and mopeds driven by a few of our football players. Some people just have nice cars. I saw a really nice Charger with Texas plates pull out of the lot yesterday. It's not like everyone that plays football comes from poverty.

JBone84

Nov 30, 2006
Rochester, MN
Classless for not punishing him more?? Are you kidding me?? Honestly, what is classless is you calling him classless.

I was thinking more along the lines of body of work, most pointedly the possibly non-consensual sex in a restaurant with a lady who wasn't his wife, paying for an abortion, that kind of thing.

Pitino tried to keep infidelity a secret - The Boston Globe

I actually think the punishment for Ware fits the crime, so to speak.

M6WS6

Jan 24, 2011
Ames, IA
Somewhat off topic, but it involves cars and basketball players..and yellow ones even.

When I was leaving Ames back in the day, I was shopping for a midsized car locally. I stopped out to George White and they had me test drive a new yellow, Chevy Cavalier coupe. Just an eye sore and I really didn't have any interest in that car, let alone a yellow one...the guy trying to sell me said, "you know, this is the same car Jake Sullivan just bought." As much as I loved Jake, his choice of yellow car did not make me want to buy one. :twitcy:

Yellow only works on some cars.... A Cavalier is definitely not one of those!

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I'm thinking taxis and Nash Metropolitans - actually, tu-tone yellow and white on the Nashs.

6004523812_dd40e804f2_o.jpg

Reactions: MeanDean