SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Just saw a report of Brands from an hour ago in IC on his take on the hire:
giphy.gif

Reactions: Let's Go State

NEICyFan

Feb 10, 2011
This is FANTASTIC news and kudos to Pollard for bringing him in. We are going to be A LOT better.

Also, this kind of shoots the whole "We are unlikely to do better than KJ so what's the point" theory to hell, doesn't it?

csteve

Feb 11, 2011

So, I didn't see anywhere...Does KJ still finish out the season? Since Dresser is done immediately at VT, does he start at ISU right away? I assume his first day on salary is the day after NCAA's, but what does this allow him to do with our current recruits?

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
I believe KJ will finish the season. I think Kevin will start with meeting the team and recruits and get everyone on board. Probably also meeting with staff and CWC members

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
Seems like a great hire. Feel that he will keep the guys motivated. Be interesting to see who he brings in as assistant's.
This is almost ALMOST as interesting to me as the recruits. If I had my dream I'd love to keep the Twins in some position with the team, don't know the role but something. Then have KD bring Zadick and St. John...doggy dog Ol' UIowa boys crossing over to the good side up against the BRANDS BROS

Let's Go State

Nov 6, 2007
West Coast (of Iowa)
HUGE! This is exactly what we need and how we needed it to happen (salary, timing, etc.) Agree - I really want the Paulson's to be retained somehow, I really want KJ still involved with the CWC. But we need the new CEO at the top - and it has to be his process and his style.

I'm thrilled that we got him, and the tensions with him and the Brands is PERFECT! Need press conferences MMA Style and get ugly!

Now - I need some help. What is the deal with the oranges. I hear someone sent Brands a box of oranges and heard 3-4 things about it. I get the duals drama - and its stupid, but don't know what is up with oranges. Help?

• Disagree
  • Creative
Reactions: Sorg4Cy and jmb1498

LACyclone

Mar 16, 2012
Beverly Hills, CA
This is almost ALMOST as interesting to me as the recruits. If I had my dream I'd love to keep the Twins in some position with the team, don't know the role but something. Then have KD bring Zadick and St. John...doggy dog Ol' UIowa boys crossing over to the good side up against the BRANDS BROS

I agree about bringing in Zadick and St. John. It would be great to see them cross over to our side. With the Paulson's I disagree though. I'd rather have a complete overhaul of our coaching staff. Also, perhaps the Paulson's could use a change of scenery. It would be great to see them get their own head coaching gigs.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Gotta love having a new coach that calls the in-state rival coaches "pussies". Go Cyclones and Coach Kevin Presser!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron