Kansas State fans are madder than I have ever seen

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Juco, juco and more juco...
Didn't they use to stash high school players that couldn't qualify at a juco in Kansas? Can't think of the name, but we use to get players from there on occasion. Coffeyville maybe?

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Didn't they use to stash high school players that couldn't qualify at a juco in Kansas? Can't think of the name, but we use to get players from there on occasion. Coffeyville maybe?
This among other things. If it could be done at a juco, Bill did it. The shear volume of jucos and juco players in Kansas was a huge advantage for Bill and his building efforts.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Back then Butler, Hutchinson and Coffeyville were probably the top jucos. It was a great advantage to have that and KSU used it well. They are still really good jucos, but they don't have quite as much talent as they did in those days.

• Informative
Reactions: NorthCyd

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I hope Tang doesn't get canned and that **** show in Manhattan continues. Kstate's a school that would be tough to pull out of the toilet. Still can't figure out how Snyder did it.
Hopefully he becomes the "Ron Prince" of basketball for them - but, instead of being fired, he produces average-at-best products every year.

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
It'll be a tough one for sure, but they threw up a lot of garbage 3's tonight that went in and they still lost by 10. I like our chances in Manhattan as much as any other road game we have left.
Just got a hold of the text messages in question. They read as follows:

ISU SPY: "OK, Coach. I got that valuable Intel you asked for.... Looks like they are going to chuck up a wild ill-advised three, everyone else is going to foul the s*** out of us on the glass, and Tang is going to lose his s*** on the referees like a full-blown psychopath."

TJ OTZELBERGER: "Thnx."

OrangeCarrot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 1, 2023
I hate Kansas State as much or more as the next guy, but the youtube documentary miracle in Manhattan is a pretty good look at it. I hope they slide back down the shitter now.
It’d be hilarious if Klieman leaves KSU for Iowa when Ferentz retires.

OrangeCarrot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 1, 2023
Good Lord man! There would be nothing hilarious about that!
Do we really want Klieman at Iowa?
An Iowa OC builds the K-State program up from the nothing only to have his successor leave for Iowa. It’d be too funny and I don’t think K-State would recover.

Klieman at Iowa would suck but even with him there I still don’t see how they will be successful in the new Big 10.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron