Kansas State fans are madder than I have ever seen

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Has something been said or happened to give credibility to this theory? Are people thinking he is getting fired? Getting a better job?
There was some ugliness between the president and Tang and the K-State AD over a player that was dismissed by the president when Tang didn't agree with it. Lots of people think he is leaving after this season because of it.

Reactions: MugNight

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
I have this really neat trick for determining whether or not someone is biased in a conversation. *Whispers* The conversation follows the pattern: 'I'm not biased' immediately followed by something unquestionably biased.

Feel free to try this technique out. It also works for 'I'm not racist', and 'No offense'.
Winner Winner. I have a similar rule in business. When I meet someone for the first time and they lead off the conversation by telling me what a "good Christian" they are, I immediately take my wallet out of my pocket and hold on tightly with both hands. If you have to inform me you are a good Christian, you probably aren't.

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
They are acting like the most unimaginable crime happened against their coach/players/etc. It is truly wild to see. I realize it is probably a small subsect but it is quite a bit of posts on Twitter about it. They are really riled up.

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
He went full Wayne Morgan and thought our staff was somehow spying on them during timeouts. Hence their assistant yelling “cheating MFers” at our managers
His whole staff was a ####show all night. Like 6 of those guys halfway on the court the entire night. I've never seen a bigger production from a coaching staff.

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
Cruising their boards they don't seem to realize ISU's best player had one of his worst games of the year and was a question mark to even play. A lot of them say they see nothing to be impressed with or no talent on the team.

It will be a tough game to win but they're extrapolating tonight into an easy win in Manhattan, that won't be the case unless they shoot way better than they did tonight.
We need to send a caravan of about 10 charter busses of Cyclones fans to Manhattan for that one. Get on it CW.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Winner Winner. I have a similar rule in business. When I meet someone for the first time and they lead off the conversation by telling me what a "good Christian" they are, I immediately take my wallet out of my pocket and hold on tightly with both hands. If you have to inform me you are a good Christian, you probably aren't.

And "I'm not gunna lie" or "I'm not the type of person that does ____________" means yes I am and yes I do.

Reactions: carvers4math

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
K State fans throwing out claims of things being thrown at the bench and the n word being used without any evidence or proof is ridiculous. Tang threw a temper tantrum thinking someone was filming their huddle. Simple as that. Lost a lot of respect for K State fans and their response to last night

Which is why you can't throw a fit like a baby and then not address it in the media, because people's imaginations are going to run wild.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
On their Facebook group I follow they are complaining about terrible officiating, said ISU flops alot, TJ has a reputation as being a douche, and ISU has classless fans that need to grow up.

Classless fans? Perhaps even UNPROFESSIONAL fans? Oh the humanity!

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion
Did anyone post this yet?
post-game-thread-iowa-state-defeats-kansas-state-78-67-v0-dxtq0gfrniec1.png