Kansas State fans are madder than I have ever seen

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
Does anyone have the replay from the other angle of this KSU flop that was the worst thing that happened in the game? You can see it here but the replay they showed on the broadcast from the opposite view was 10x worse looking. It actually impacted the game a lot more than the blown call where Milan slipped (which KSU seems to think is the only bad call along with the elbow).

To be fair to Milan he didn’t slip. If you watch the replay he got tripped up by a Kansas State player. Does that usually get called? No. But he didn’t just slip or trip on himself.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I’m not usually a uniform nut, but I would be mad if I had to watch those very often. Not sure if it was my TV or my cataracts but had a hard time distinguishing the numbers with purple on purple.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Did anyone post this yet?
post-game-thread-iowa-state-defeats-kansas-state-78-67-v0-dxtq0gfrniec1.png

The gif of that guy is going to get reused so, so much over the next several years.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
The thing with KState fans trying to play the moral superiority card is that now their fans are going to be under a microscope the rest of the season. They better hope the Octagon of Gloom is on their best behavior otherwise there will be a lot of people calling them out.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneVet

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
I have this really neat trick for determining whether or not someone is biased in a conversation. *Whispers* The conversation follows the pattern: 'I'm not biased' immediately followed by something unquestionably biased.

Feel free to try this technique out. It also works for 'I'm not racist', and 'No offense'.
dont forget no homo too

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
I have this really neat trick for determining whether or not someone is biased in a conversation. *Whispers* The conversation follows the pattern: 'I'm not biased' immediately followed by something unquestionably biased.

Feel free to try this technique out. It also works for 'I'm not racist', and 'No offense'.
See also "I'm sorry, BUT ..."

Frog

May 6, 2021
I remember them showing that guy on TV doing that. Of course someone flashed the horns down sign too. Surprised not called out for that as something really against them. LOL.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
That was not a blown call, he was clearly tripped.
Sure looked to me like Milan pivoted and stepped on the defender's foot while the defender was in legal guarding position. If so that's a play on and definitely not a foul. But I could be remembering wrong.

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
That was not a blown call, he was clearly tripped.
I agree. If someone can post that foul it would be helpful. Even the announcers said he slipped. BS. Watch it in slow mo.....the ksu player's knee hit Milan directly above his knee and the force of that took his leg, and foot, clearly off the floor. It was almost like a trip above the knee with great force.

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
Sure looked to me like Milan pivoted and stepped on the defender's foot while the defender was in legal guarding position. If so that's a play on and definitely not a foul. But I could be remembering wrong.
Watch it in slow mo......clearly was a foul on ksu.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Yeah, I thought that probably should have been a no-call. But then they were calling ticky tack fouls all game. As far as KSU fans, did they really expect to win at Hilton? Sorry, but good teams at home beat good teams on the road most of the time. I'm actually surprised they got that close. And I do not expect ISU to win in Manhattan. Any road win in this conference is a surprise in my eyes...for just about anyone.

Reactions: NWICY