"Johnny Football" Twitter drama

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
i loved his walk a day in my shoes line. Oh you mean the life where your parents are well off and your pampered like a little *****! So hard a life Johnny!
And you will have a lot of hot girls hitting on you all the time.

And by "Hot girls" I mean, male cheerleaders carrying mason jars. So, I could see how it would get annoying...

MIClone

Aug 31, 2011
Central Michigan
After living in College Station for two years, I can't blame him a bit for posting that. The place is a terrible place to land (one of my A&M profs said that College Station and Lubbock are the armpits of Texas). And the Aggie student body is one of the strangest on the planet.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
After living in College Station for two years, I can't blame him a bit for posting that. The place is a terrible place to land (one of my A&M profs said that College Station and Lubbock are the armpits of Texas). And the Aggie student body is one of the strangest on the planet.
No normal person would do these arm/hand motions in public in front of 100,000 people.
[video=youtube;a3Xjrs2mqqE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Xjrs2mqqE[/video]

"...I really can't explain it. Its uhh... Anytime that anything happens, I just... I'm filled with joy I just wanna, it makes me wanna yell loud so that, um, the students will yell loud."
WTH.

Last edited:

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Maybe him and Teabow can team up. Their dealership can be named Heisman's 4 Less.

Him is no sad what ewe thinks. him thinks car delarship make him money.

So many haters. So little time.

TheCaptain

Bookie
Jul 2, 2009
Iowa
The kid is an idiot for not marketing himself better.

Imagine if twitter or facebook were big back in my day.
Brian Bosworth would have been even bigger than he was. His no talent azz would have made twice as much
just to sign.

zwclones51

Aug 4, 2010
West Des Moines
No normal person would do these arm/hand motions in public in front of 100,000 people.
[video=youtube;a3Xjrs2mqqE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Xjrs2mqqE[/video]

"...I really can't explain it. Its uhh... Anytime that anything happens, I just... I'm filled with joy I just wanna, it makes me wanna yell loud so that, um, the students will yell loud."
WTH.

Lololololol. Wow.

CYlent Bob

Aug 7, 2006
The Winterset Metroplex
If Tim Tebow has a hangnail, is it evidence that God does not exist....or does it indicate that rain falls on the just & the unjust alike?

Also, the 4 or 5 days I spent in College Station/Bryant about 12 years ago were pretty fun. Of course, I knew that I'd be coming back home the whole time I was there, so it wasn't a full time gig like it is for Juanito Futboll.

Goothrey

May 5, 2009
Dayton via Austin
Manziel, the 2012 Heisman Trophy winner, had been fishing in Port Aransas on Saturday and was still on the coast, according to the insider, when he talked over the phone to an officer, who wrote him a ticket for being parked the wrong way in front of his house and for his windows being tinted too dark (his Mercedes was in College Station while he was with friends in Port Aransas). Manziel tweeted out his frustrations in dealing with the matter, quickly removed the post, followed with a tweet that he loved A&M but for people to please walk in a day in his shoes.

CyOps

Jul 12, 2010
Lincoln
Manziel, the 2012 Heisman Trophy winner, had been fishing in Port Aransas on Saturday and was still on the coast, according to the insider, when he talked over the phone to an officer, who wrote him a ticket for being parked the wrong way in front of his house and for his windows being tinted too dark (his Mercedes was in College Station while he was with friends in Port Aransas). Manziel tweeted out his frustrations in dealing with the matter, quickly removed the post, followed with a tweet that he loved A&M but for people to please walk in a day in his shoes.

Poor guy. It must be tough.

Tomorrow, when I'm golfing during work hours, I'll be sure to post about how hot it is or how slow my golf cart is.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Dude drives a Mercedes; yet another reason to feel sorry for him. Such a tough life...

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
So he parked illegally, got a ticket, and we're supposed to "walk a day in his shoes" and feel sorry for him?

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor

Not to derail, but there's a key image that must be brought up for the Hawk fans...

Manziel6.png

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron