Jaylin Noel

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
Most excited to watch this warrior next season. Special talent. Watching him drill that Clemson player to the ground in 2nd half after their guy refused to quit pulling on him was great. He walks away with swag. And I don't think the guy got up. Would love to see a replay of that if can be found.

OriginalKccyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2021
Look for Jaylin's tweet response to that play. Classy response. I'm excited to watch him play over the next seasons!

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
Most excited to watch this warrior next season. Special talent. Watching him drill that Clemson player to the ground in 2nd half after their guy refused to quit pulling on him was great. He walks away with swag. And I don't think the guy got up. Would love to see a replay of that if can be found.

That was Clemson's supposed first round draft pick. ESPN gave them huge kudos for not having anybody sitting out and he walks off injured.

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
That was Clemson's supposed first round draft pick. ESPN gave them huge kudos for not having anybody sitting out and he walks off injured.
Announcers were pretty second rate and even though they did give ISU some cred they were clearly in love with Clemson. On that play they kind of made it sound like Noel was at fault but the Clemson guy started it and Jaylin just ended it!

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Announcers were pretty second rate and even though they did give ISU some cred they were clearly in love with Clemson. On that play they kind of made it sound like Noel was at fault but the Clemson guy started it and Jaylin just ended it!
I could be wrong on it being Noel, but on the first or second drive a Clemson player did almost the exact same thing to one of our players. I think it was Noel and this guy. Clemson had been doing chippy crap like that and flying into the pile long after the whistle all game. Noel said enough is enough and I don't blame him.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Those announcers did suck a lot of Clemson manhood before and during the game.

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
Noel showed me everything I could have hoped for from his true freshman season. There were games he was clearly not really in the gameplan but when he was, I loved what I saw. WR is a position where most true difference makers flash early in their careers and build on that, so I have high hopes for what he'll do at Iowa State.

norcalcy

Oct 20, 2010
Those announcers did suck a lot of Clemson manhood before and during the game.
I like Pasch a lot. Dusty is pretty good too. Their job is to do their part to make the game interesting. If ISU had pulled even and won the game they would have flipped the storyline on a dime toward us. One of the byproducts of being better is we mostly get the good announcing teams.

kansascy

Apr 28, 2006
Wichita, KS
I like Pasch a lot. Dusty is pretty good too. Their job is to do their part to make the game interesting. If ISU had pulled even and won the game they would have flipped the storyline on a dime toward us. One of the byproducts of being better is we mostly get the good announcing teams.
I realize they need to keep talking about something to keep it interesting, but their comments about big hits made me wonder if they had ever seen a Big 12 game. Most of their "he took a real shot there" hits were nothing compared to what we saw all year in conference games.