Jamie's level of concern pertaining to Iowa

CyBlock

Oct 1, 2019
I'm too f'in lazy to look up all of that stats for this ridiculous post, but I do know that the MBB team has won 7 of the last 10 games against Iowa. What winning percentage were you looking for???

• Informative
Reactions: Gunnerclone

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Can't we have good/great seasons AND beat Iowa? It doesn't have to be either/or. Some of you use the example of McCarney being able to beat Iowa and then have a terrible overall season. And then telling people who are frustrated losing to that TOE-"Would you rather beat Iowa and be 1-10?"
NO! Let's beat Iowa AND have great seasons.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Can't we have good/great seasons AND beat Iowa? It doesn't have to be either/or. Some of you use the example of McCarney being able to beat Iowa and then have a terrible overall season. And then telling people who are frustrated losing to that TOE-"Would you rather beat Iowa and be 1-10?"
NO! Let's beat Iowa AND have great seasons.
Win or lose to Iowa, I'll always take a great season. Who gives a f*ck about Iowa. This thread is dumb.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Win or lose to Iowa, I'll always take a great season. Who gives a f*ck about Iowa. This thread is dumb.
Maybe it's acceptable to you to lose year after year after ****ing year to the Hawkeyes. Then listen to their holier than thou fans (especially in eastern Iowa) boast about how superior they are to their peasant counterpart Cyclone fans...
I'm tired of it. Many fans are tired of it. Iowa manages to beat us and have successful seasons. To think we can't do that too is a loser mentality. And I refuse to continue to think like that because some people are thinking it has to be one or the other. BS! Start beating the effin Hawkeyes!!

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Maybe it's acceptable to you to lose year after year after ****ing year to the Hawkeyes. Then listen to their holier than thou fans (especially in eastern Iowa) boast about how superior they are to their peasant counterpart Cyclone fans...
I'm tired of it. Many fans are tired of it. Iowa manages to beat us and have successful seasons. To think we can't do that too is a loser mentality. And I refuse to continue to think like that because some people are thinking it has to be one or the other. BS! Start beating the effin Hawkeyes!!

Most don’t tie so much of their life to any team or sport. If some moron is yipping about being superior to you because of a college sporting event, then you can just smile because they are telling you how pathetic their lives are.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Most don’t tie so much of their life to any team or sport. If some moron is yipping about being superior to you because of a college sporting event, then you can just smile because they are telling you how pathetic their lives are.
This is true. And I do, do that. Guess I'm just venting.

Reactions: Proton

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Losing streaks happen. Get over it snowflake.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Sadly, when we lose to Iowa it impacts instate recruiting. Is it the most important game of the year? Heck no, but it’s damned important to Iowans. Losing to them hurts me worse than losing to an Oklahoma mainly because state bragging rights are involved. Especially when you know they aren’t a better team. The only one I can say that about this year is MBB.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Based on sources I have within the AD, JP appreciates coaches who really search nation wide for the best talent to bring to Iowa State.

Iowa State dominates nationally, Iowa dominates regionally.

This will end up making us typically the better team, but Iowa is always going. To want to beat us more.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron