James White Doak Walker Nominee

CycloneFanatic

Prospect
Aug 10, 2009
DALLAS, Texas - The PwC SMU Athletic Forum announced Thursday that Iowa State running back James White is one of 52 preseason candidates for the 2012 Doak Walker Award.

More...

CyAndrew23

Dec 28, 2011
Too bad shontrelle is ready to go. Even if white starts that will mean less carries for him. You also have to look at woody, nealy and maybe even standard getting carries during the game.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Too bad shontrelle is ready to go. Even if white starts that will mean less carries for him. You also have to look at woody, nealy and maybe even standard getting carries during the game.

While this rotation may hurt JWs chances at an individual award, it will probably be great for the team. Being able to rotate means that all the RBs will be able to give 100% every play. It will also help them prevent injuries.

NewClone09

Jan 7, 2009
Ames, IA

yes, my thoughts when I posted. but dude has the work ethic so I'm glad he got on the list anyway.. anxious to see trelle and the RSfrosh's but im all for a full stable come big12 time. you don't think white will be 1st or second option?? shonjon has been out a loong time, especially with all the progress James has been making while he was gone.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron