Jalen Hurts to transfer

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Thought OU had the QB? Top rated kid. Ugh
Yeah believe his last name is Rattler or something like that. Very highly recruited kid out of Arizona I believe. But only going to be a true frosh so I guess OU thought they couldn't count on him quite yet.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

NewClone09

Jan 7, 2009
Ames, IA
Watch him get beat out by Rattler by midseason. I'll assume Lincoln Riley can find a way to use him, and told him as much, but does anyone else think he might have some of the same issues with his play at Bama MAGNIFIED because of an OU offense that throws the ball even more than the Tide traditionally?

Last edited:

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
I could see him go to Oklahoma State. A team with a quarterback graduating this year. So basically the job is his. Florida State has a stable of QB's.
Or Oklahoma. Two Heisman QB's in a row and 4 Heisman QB's in the last 15 years. I haven't checked who they have behind Murray but they're looking to replace a QB for next year.

• Winner
Reactions: ArgentCy

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I saw last night where a tOSU QB went to Miami, figured that ruled hurts out for them. Bummer he's at OU but him going to TCU would have been worse for us. OU is going to have a stud QB no matter what, plus they were already going to be great. TCU would have gone from a talented team with some question marks to a league contender.

• Agree
Reactions: MartinCy

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Yeah believe his last name is Rattler or something like that. Very highly recruited kid out of Arizona I believe. But only going to be a true frosh so I guess OU thought they couldn't count on him quite yet.

He didn't look great as his team was getting smoked in the All American bowl. Of course, they decided to pass almost exclusively (which was annoying because our recruit was a RB on that team).

• Agree
Reactions: flycy

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
Watch him get beat out by Rattler by midseason. I'll assume Lincoln Riley can find a way to use him, and told him as much, but does anyone else think he might have some of the same issues with his play at Bama MAGNIFIED because of an OU offense that throws the ball even more than the Tide traditionally?

I'd bet Riley designs more QB runs to utilize his legs.

• Agree
Reactions: BillBrasky4Cy

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
In related Sooner/B12 news... Kendall has graduated from OU and would play immediately for WV.

@dennisdoddcbs Filed to CBS Sports: Oklahoma has blocked qb Austin Kendall from transferring to West Virginia for competitive reasons (within Big 12).

Reactions: GTO

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Riley will adapt.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Hurt's is a major threat running the ball but he is just meh throwing. It's gonna be a rude awakening not playing in the defense optional SEC.

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
fffffffffffffffffffffffffff........ the one QB we can't stop well is a smash mouth running QB. I'm not worried about his arm, I'm more worried about his legs in space.