Jackson Paveletzke enters the portal

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
He could still be a P6 player if he wants to be. He's a good enough offensive player, just maybe not physical enough for this system. That or be an absolute stud at a mid major. Best of luck Jackson!
Exactly. He's sneaky good and I think if we had a couple injuries forcing more minutes he would definitely have done decent. Good luck to him!!!

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Really thought he was underutilized at times. Especially those stretches when we couldn’t throw it in the ocean.

cyclone82

Sep 22, 2022
He’d be the best guard in ia ******, but I wouldn’t wish that mess on anyone, especially someone as nice as Pav

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Knew he’d leave but selfishly hoped he’d stay. If Hendo stays at SDSU, he should go there.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
Would like for him to stay but probably best for both. Gives him a chance for more mins else where and a clearer path for Nojus/Hamilton.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
There was a stretch there where he really shined in the non-con, but he just doesn't have the size to handle the physicality in the Big XII.

• Agree
Reactions: cyfan92

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
Best of luck bud. Really enjoyed his game whenever he made it in. Totally understand and wish him the best of luck. Would love it if he went to Drake or UNI as I would love to keep rooting him on. He would absolutely tear it up there. However, I still could see him thrive at the right P6 program if that is still his desire. Regardless, thanks for all your contributions Pav.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Guessing he can go back to his old team or old conference. I’m sure his old team would take him back
It was a really weird take in the first place. To me it was evident in the Green Bay game he didn't have the size to play at this level. Then when he would get minutes he looked scared to shoot.

Drake would be a perfect fit for him imo.

Reactions: Drew0311

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
It was a really weird take in the first place. To me it was evident in the Green Bay game he didn't have the size to play at this level. Then when he would get minutes he looked scared to shoot.

This would be pretty much what everyone said about BRE his first year, except that “size” was other complaints.

With dedication and hard work, Jackson will get better.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum and NWICY

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa

Drake is about the same level he came from. UNI or Iowa would be good for him also. Him and Harding could bully the opposing teams together