jack trice

clonefreek

Jun 24, 2009
ames
has anyone else drove by Jack trice and seen the new improvements i for one like what they have done i mean granted its just new bathrooms and revamped intrances but i think its going to help transition the field into a horseshoe eventually i mean we needed better facilities before we need a bigger field

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Holy punctuation. :eek:

Drive by it 4 times each day actually. Crappy new fence looks a little out of place but it's still better than the chain link that was there before. I'm interested to see the All-American walls when they get done.

Now just sit back and wait for someone to ask for pictures.

clonefreek

Jun 24, 2009
ames
ya i drive by it a lot as well i just cant wait to be looking at it from the tailgating pits 2 weeks from now

Incyte

Apr 12, 2007
i think everyone here is making good points in fact that is maybe the best thread of the day that is of course if you don't count the cheatin' thread which was wierd do you guys agree

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
i concur in fact your points are spot on who's with us

i think everyone here is making good points in fact that is maybe the best thread of the day that is of course if you don't count the cheatin' thread which was wierd do you guys agree

your correct use of the apostrophe ruined these posts for me any punctuation is for losers

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
has anyone else drove by Jack trice and seen the new improvements i for one like what they have done i mean granted its just new bathrooms and revamped intrances but i think its going to help transition the field into a horseshoe eventually i mean we needed better facilities before we need a bigger field
Are we switching to the Canadian Football League?

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
Better entrances will be nice for this year, but #1 thing that needs to be done is bowling in the south endzone. I know the economy isn't the best ppl, but if you really want it which everyone on here does. Don't be stingy.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
All that "bright red" paint on the concrete inside the stadium - could we at least paint everything a maroon shade to match the uni's?