I've made a terrible mistake

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
I guess some of you really believe into superstitions.

bud_light_commercial_quinoa01.jpg

Attachments

• bud_light_commercial_quinoa01.jpg
    bud_light_commercial_quinoa01.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 49

HoopsTournament

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
www.hoopstournament.net
When we were down against West Virginia last week, I started watching the Auburn - Alabama game, but kept an eye on our game.

When we were down against Northern Iowa, I started watching the Auburn - Missouri game, but kept an eye on our game.

When we were down against Auburn, I just kept watching that game.

I hope we don't get down big when Auburn is not playing.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
At 49-31, I couldn't take the stress any more and decided to vacuum the basement (per my wife's request). When I was done, I checked and we were down one.

So I vacuumed the main level. Then the upstairs. If this had gone to double overtime, I would have had to go vacuum my mom's house.
Don't worry. You are not as awful as me. I think we were down by 7 early in the first half when I decided to go do my grocery shopping and I bought vodka and started driinking. Still drunk.

It is concerning that the UNI game in BB bothers me so much. Honest to god the only time I have EVER left a game early was one of McDermott's teams losing to UNI.

So troubling.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
When we were down against West Virginia last week, I started watching the Auburn - Alabama game, but kept an eye on our game.

When we were down against Northern Iowa, I started watching the Auburn - Missouri game, but kept an eye on our game.

When we were down against Auburn, I just kept watching that game.

I hope we don't get down big when Auburn is not playing.

Honest to god, the highlight of my thanksgiving was listening to the auburn/albama game and the wi/penn state game on xm radio with my mom on the way home from my grandma's house. Got home and told my dad to turn on alabama game since he was watching iowa state game. Watched that gmae and post game and then realized that Iowa State game was tied. Best part of that whole weekend.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
How are we going to stay on TV if we all quit watching during the game?

I know, right?!?! It is concerning to me. I love Iowa State basketball and I only have 30ish times to watch them play. and I quit watching a game they are losing? Taht's pretty pathetic on my part.

UNI brings out the worst in me.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
At 49-31, I couldn't take the stress any more and decided to vacuum the basement (per my wife's request). When I was done, I checked and we were down one.

So I vacuumed the main level. Then the upstairs. If this had gone to double overtime, I would have had to go vacuum my mom's house.

Ha, you aren't the only one. Listened to Walter's call while doing dishes and cleaning kitchen counters.

Hey...got an early christmas present for you guys:

retro+apron+retro+womens+apron+4th+of+july+apron+4th+of+july+apron+dutch+apron.JPG

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I hate vacuuming, I guess I can be ok if I just have to sit in the bathroom. You got a tough draw.

Your wife will be thrilled, though!

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
I have a great superstition. I just don't quit on the team and they come back. This way I don't have to remember to stand on my left foot while singing the national anthem.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
I switched seats at half and didn't move a muscle until after the game was over. I think I have found my seat for away games