It'll be okay

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
I have young kids so if I want watching it I'd be playing hide and seek and getting annoyed.
I was going to answer if you're single then how you spend your Saturdays is 100 percent up to you. If you have a significant other, it's probably like 45 percent. If you have kids, I would imagine it's more like 2 percent. Also, what's your annoyance about hide and seek? Do you suck at finding and/or hiding from your kids?

Reactions: khardbored

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
I realized at half time I just don't have the same level of interest in this as in previous years. Not having sports for 6 months, being cooped up in my house, and spending time with my kids made me realize I was too invested in the athletic pursuits of teenagers and 20-somethings.

A loss sucks, but don't let it define you personally.
No, we’ll be lucky to win one game this year

Reactions: Hoggins

throwittoblythe

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I said last year I wasn’t wasting another Saturday on ISU sports because 75% of the time, it’s just frustrating and not enjoyable. I reversed my decision because I wanted to get together with a buddy and enjoy some CFB and normalcy after what we’ve been through.

Today was far too “normal” when it comes to ISU. I’m reimplementing my decision.

• Agree

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
I said last year I wasn’t wasting another Saturday on ISU sports because 75% of the time, it’s just frustrating and not enjoyable. I reversed my decision because I wanted to get together with a buddy and enjoy some CFB and normalcy after what we’ve been through.

Today was far too “normal” when it comes to ISU. I’m reimplementing my decision.
That is why you bet on ISU's opponents to cover.

Reactions: throwittoblythe

mtowncyclone13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
It’s not losing as much as it is how we lose.
When we lost to Oklahoma after going to the two-point conversion on the road... I can live with that. When we don't show up after all the social media hype, espn hype, and record breaking offense last year I get too upset. I realized it doesn't matter. It simply doesn't matter.

• Winner

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
For certain now, Brock Purdy will return for his senior season. He was so far off today, he wouldn't even get a free agent look from any NFL team. I once was so impressed with his pinpoint accuracy, but today he just didn't have it.

• Agree
Reactions: motorcy90