Proton

SuperFanatic
Aug 19, 2019
I realized at half time I just don't have the same level of interest in this as in previous years. Not having sports for 6 months, being cooped up in my house, and spending time with my kids made me realize I was too invested in the athletic pursuits of teenagers and 20-somethings.

A loss sucks, but don't let it define you personally.
True, but it was going to be a fun thing during a ****** time. And now it’s one more ****** thing.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
I realized at half time I just don't have the same level of interest in this as in previous years. Not having sports for 6 months, being cooped up in my house, and spending time with my kids made me realize I was too invested in the athletic pursuits of teenagers and 20-somethings.

A loss sucks, but don't let it define you personally.
Oh I agree. I honestly am not too upset we lost today. This year is ****** anyways.

Skyh13

Mar 17, 2006
Luckily other sports are on, I'm not reliant on awful ISU sports for something to watch.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
I got so frustrated during the 4th quarter I turned off the game and started reading a book.

It was delightful.

Is this how normal happy people spend their Saturday’s?

• Haha
Reactions: CentexCyclone

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
I got so frustrated during the 4th quarter I turned off the game and started reading a book.

It was delightful.

Is this how normal happy people spend their Saturday’s?

Before I answer, are you single or in a relationship?

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
I have young kids so if I want watching it I'd be playing hide and seek and getting annoyed.

I was going to answer if you're single then how you spend your Saturdays is 100 percent up to you. If you have a significant other, it's probably like 45 percent. If you have kids, I would imagine it's more like 2 percent. Also, what's your annoyance about hide and seek? Do you suck at finding and/or hiding from your kids?

Reactions: khardbored