deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
I got so frustrated during the 4th quarter I turned off the game and started reading a book.

It was delightful.

Is this how normal happy people spend their Saturday’s?
I watched Dateline from a few weeks ago. I'd rather watch that than football anyway.

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
I realized at half time I just don't have the same level of interest in this as in previous years. Not having sports for 6 months, being cooped up in my house, and spending time with my kids made me realize I was too invested in the athletic pursuits of teenagers and 20-somethings.

A loss sucks, but don't let it define you personally.

No, we’ll be lucky to win one game this year

Reactions: Hoggins

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
wB166cm.gif

• Friendly
Reactions: CycloneErik

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I said last year I wasn’t wasting another Saturday on ISU sports because 75% of the time, it’s just frustrating and not enjoyable. I reversed my decision because I wanted to get together with a buddy and enjoy some CFB and normalcy after what we’ve been through.

Today was far too “normal” when it comes to ISU. I’m reimplementing my decision.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
I said last year I wasn’t wasting another Saturday on ISU sports because 75% of the time, it’s just frustrating and not enjoyable. I reversed my decision because I wanted to get together with a buddy and enjoy some CFB and normalcy after what we’ve been through.

Today was far too “normal” when it comes to ISU. I’m reimplementing my decision.

That is why you bet on ISU's opponents to cover.

Reactions: throwittoblythe

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
It’s not losing as much as it is how we lose.
When we lost to Oklahoma after going to the two-point conversion on the road... I can live with that. When we don't show up after all the social media hype, espn hype, and record breaking offense last year I get too upset. I realized it doesn't matter. It simply doesn't matter.

• Winner
Reactions: khardbored

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
For certain now, Brock Purdy will return for his senior season. He was so far off today, he wouldn't even get a free agent look from any NFL team. I once was so impressed with his pinpoint accuracy, but today he just didn't have it.

• Agree
Reactions: motorcy90

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron