ISU vs North Carolina A&T @ 7:00 PM Game Day Thread

TomTreebow

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 20, 2012
It's not Mediacomm. Watching in Minny and the feed here blows as well.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Its like they plugged the Hilton feed into the 56K box instead of the fiber optic box.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
I am glad my feed is not the only one. I thought perhaps it was just my mediacom connection.

D

DistrictCyclone

I've got Comcast XFINITY in DC, and it's working better than the first 3 games for me. I know next to nothing about this, but it sure sounds like it could be an ISP problem since the issues seem to primarily be with Mediacom subscribers. Hope you guys get it fixed, though, and that you don't write off Cyclones.tv because of it; it's an absolute bargain and they put a lot of great content on there.

Stumpy

Apr 10, 2006
Tucson, AZ
Positives from that terrible, terrible half of basketball:

• McGee's hustle (as always).
  • Niang's defense. This game and last I've notice he does a great job of moving his feet and staying in front of drives. Also doesn't get sucked into shot fakes, and keeps upright on challenges.
  • Clyburn's overall game. Interesting to see him running the point for awhile. Could come in handy to take advantage of some matchups later in the season. Unlike White, he seems a little more willing to take control of a game when he recognizes a mismatch; took it right at his smaller defenders a few times to get close. But still willing to distribute. Good job of crashing the boards, which we need from him. 9-6-3 line at the half, I believe?