ISU Ranked 25 in USA TODAY POLL. WHY?

atlantacyclone

Sep 29, 2007
Fontvieille Monaco
What is all of this "we" talk? Doesn't seem like you're much of a Cyclone fan... The short answer is that a bunch of d-bags, many of whom are not so unlike yourself, make up the AP poll mostly rewarding teams for their past or SEC or Big 10 affiliation. ISU, however, is ranked in the coach's poll. Go figure. Doesn't mean that they are better or worse than Baylor. That will be decided on the field.

mcblogerson

Jan 19, 2009
Ohio
Ssssh its a Baylor fan, lets lure him in and study this rare beast.

to mitya51: as a "cyclone" fan, do you feel like we'll score more than 50 against the worst defense (baylor's) we'll play all year?

mitya51

Oct 9, 2012
hello all. hardcore cyclone fan here. born and raised. i'm not a freaking troll, but i can see why you might wonder. and i'm not 'complaining' just wondering why Baylor got dropped so many after WVU -anyone remember what they were ranked? thanks everyone for putting things into perspective.

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
hello all. hardcore cyclone fan here. born and raised. i'm not a freaking troll, but i can see why you might wonder. and i'm not 'complaining' just wondering why Baylor got dropped so many after WVU -anyone remember what they were ranked? thanks everyone for putting things into perspective.

Are you CyBer then?

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
We should really put this in a context that the average Baylor fan will understand more clearly. God's teachings can be found in life everyday....

Moses-Red+Sea.jpg

The Red Sea parting....

west-virginia-vs-baylor.jpg

The Baylor defense parting....

mitya51

Oct 9, 2012
wow, i don't think it was that unreasonable of a question. Paranoid, drama lovin' people. I just looked at the Big12 rankings and was surprised to see Baylor dropped and us at 25. I AM A CYCLONE FAN.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
wow, i don't think it was that unreasonable of a question. Paranoid, drama lovin' people. I just looked at the Big12 rankings and was surprised to see Baylor dropped and us at 25. I AM A CYCLONE FAN.

Let me commend you on your first post at CycloneFanatic, "cyclone fan." Very convincing!

Reactions: Cyclonestate78
K

KFitzy87

It could be a KState troll trying to not come off as a KState troll as well

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty

Equal record, you lost to a better team, but we have beaten better teams. Pretty much right next to eachother in about all the polls.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron