ISU OkSt Postgame

moforisu

Jun 12, 2006
Awesome win! These guys are tough and it's about time we pick up a close one on the road. Maybe this is a program changer.

Go Cyclones!

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Stat of the night: Melvin played the final 4 minutes of regulation and all OTs with 4 fouls. Big time.

cysox2

Nov 30, 2011
Newhall
Best thing about that win was that everyone contributed. So many times you see a team ride one hot hand to a win. Everyone contributed to that win. Big rebounds, big shots, big free throws from every player on the floor tonight.

cyson

Jun 24, 2007
Naz is a he'll of a weapon off the bench. We played all three OT's with two true freshmen on the floor. Throughly impressed by the Monte and Matt.

CydeOut

Nov 21, 2009
Kansas
1. I can't respect Marcus Smart. Great player, and I really tried to like him strictly as a ballplayer, but I can't. When you spend the entire game flopping like a fish and trying to sell every brush of skin against you, I can't respect that. Glad he loses tonight.

2. I'm not ready to say Naz Long is out of his slump, or should be shooting a bunch more now, but he hit a shot that puts him in Cyclone lore. We never win these games, especially in Stillwater, but his cold-blooded 3 gave us the opportunity to pull it off, and we did. That shot was big on so many levels and it takes guts to knock it down. Kudos to you kid, Kudos.

3. Kane has to be better at the end of game possessions, period. I'm not looking past how important he is to our team, and he was good again tonight all things considered, but ridiculous 3, and the wrap-around layup try where just mind-numbing. Get it corrected now so you can lead us in the NCAAs. Still a stud, and we don't win like we do without him.

4. I'm such a huge Monte Morris fan. He's not perfect, but he's pretty consistent, seems to do the right thing on the court, and I see his upside being through the roof. That 3 he hit in the 3rd overtime was clutch. CLUTCH!

5. I can't remember the last time Hogue didn't think he fouled someone. Haha. Great block though on Nash.

6. Ejim misses a bunch of shots around the rim this year, anyone else notice this? Ones that he made "And 1s" in years past. Still dominant, but if there is one weakness on him right now, it's that.

Anybody got anything to add to the list???

cymac2408

Jul 4, 2013
Urbandale IA
Normally I only get %*@ twice a year (my birthday and our anniversary, but not my wife's b-day). Well it is her b-day Wednesday, but tonight after that win, lookout honey. TMI? Goodnight all see you in the morning.

SerenityNow

Dec 4, 2009
Central Iowa
I'm pretty sure I will die of a heart attack cheering for the Cyclones. As long as my kids are grown and happy, and ISU wins, it will be a pretty good death.