ISU@Nebraska Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller

May 23, 2006
By the way, it's comical that you believe Paul gets his information from KXNO. :biglaugh:please list some examples.[/QUOTE]

Actually what's comical, or maybe frighting, is the way your board hold him in such high regard. No one "samples" info like Paul, believe what you will.
How many Rivals sites that play BCS football have to wait through entire weekends before finally having a game story written by the publisher, he doesn't even bother going to Kinnick every other year.
I'm certainly not going to tell you how to spend your money but to be kind it seems that the other Rivals sites are miles way ahead as in the effort department.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Re: ◊ OFFICIAL: ISU @ Nebraska Game Thread

Go Advanced when you post, there are all kind of font formatting options at the top.

CyAg

May 22, 2006
Very professional there Miller, not.
And nice answer to the original question.

psychlone99

Apr 6, 2006
psychlone99.wordpress.com
Actually what's comical, or maybe frighting, is the way your board hold him in such high regard. No one "samples" info like Paul, believe what you will.
How many Rivals sites that play BCS football have to wait through entire weekends before finally having a game story written by the publisher, he doesn't even bother going to Kinnick every other year.
I'm certainly not going to tell you how to spend your money but to be kind it seems that the other Rivals sites are miles way ahead as in the effort department.

If you've got a beef with Paul or his product, take that up with him. There are a lot of us that think his product is well worth the money.

By the way, I'm still waiting for some examples...

Shinyhappyclone

Aug 25, 2007
iowa
Yeah, and Missouri:jimlad:

Man, I keep thinking about that too. I turned that game on when it was 12-0 or 12-3 whatever at the very end of the 3rd quarter. Missouri had NO business losing that game....but they found a way. What the hell happened?!?!?!? The refs even tried to help MU with the quaterback hit calls. Wow, I am still disturbed by that....like a horror movie. I thought I was watching Iowa State football for a minute. I HATE NU fans.....Please Paul bring a new style of smart football to us that lets us compete. I am sacrificing 1,800,000 points gladly to the Gods of college football betting to let you win.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
By the way, it's comical that you believe Paul gets his information from KXNO. :biglaugh:please list some examples.

I'm certainly not going to tell you how to spend your money but to be kind it seems that the other Rivals sites are miles way ahead as in the effort department.[/QUOTE]

High regard? You must not have been on here long. There has been a lot of hate for Paul and CR on here in the past.

I guess it just gets overshadowed by the massive amount of hate for all things DM Rag and KXNO! :biglaugh:

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006

I would agree with a lot of this post. I frequent a few different rivals sites and they do offer more content than CR. It's still worth it to subscribe because I love the Clones but it's definitely lacking at times.

As for the game, this is going to be fun. Tiller is capable. Would love to see a Bo Williams sighting, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron