ISU involved w/ Lawson brothers

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
The off-season has been really informative the last couple of days.

First, I found out from the transfer thread that Nebraska actually still has a basketball team.

Secondly, I found out from this thread that the Tavern Hawks are super jealous of our basketball program and they truly wish their coach could build a program Our way.

Reactions: isutrevman

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Some of you are excited that ISU was on a list for a potential transfer. After the players commit to KU, some (not all) are still thrilled.

It's like going out for varsity basketball, but getting cut. "Oh well, but it was still a great thrill ride!"
Where's the rating I can select for dumbass troll.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Kansas was going to get good players regardless. If this helps us get Juiston, then it's a win for us too.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Is there a meme for this unescalated quickly?

th

Sorry, best I could do.

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
I wonder what Prohm would do if he had signed them and then seen this video? It's not really enough to tell them to leave, but it is an eyesore.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I wonder what Prohm would do if he had signed them and then seen this video? It's not really enough to tell them to leave, but it is an eyesore.

Give them a slap on the wrist and say ok let's sign your more talented little brothers and cousin too! #Championship

• Agree
Reactions: rholtgraves

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron