ISU involved w/ Lawson brothers

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Yikes. Whether you like Tubby or not, he doesn't deserve that kind of disrespect. I can't imagine even Self likes seeing that.

I don't know. I actually see Self watching it with that smug not so bright look on his face and chuckling. Then whispers to himself wait until I show the guys.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
I don't know. I actually see Self watching it with that smug not so bright look on his face and chuckling. Then whispers to himself wait until I show the guys.

I was trying to be positive, but, yeah, Self's mind is probably more

200.webp

• Funny
Reactions: BillBrasky4Cy

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
It would be hilarious if the "transfers are nothing but trouble..." tut-tutting that went on about ISU about five-years ago actually blew up at Kansas. It worked out with Royce, Tyrus, Wil, DeAndre, and others (not so much BDJ...), but Self is taking some risks with a winning culture when he can so easily pluck some posh prep school recruits by inviting so many transfers to Lawrence and trying to mix them all together like he has. Might still work, of course.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Dedric Lawson suspended for an altercation at practice

Always interesting when only one player gets suspended for an "altercation". Maybe it was with the transfer that left, but that would not have been an authorized practice.