ISU/Baylor game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
As a kicker your job is to kick and make field goals and extra points, everyone else out there tonight did their job. Is to much to ask of our kicker to do his more than 33% of the time?

Well, his job includes kickoffs. I'd say he did his job about 49% of the time tonite... :wink:

Dolokaju

Jun 8, 2006
As a kicker your job is to kick and make field goals and extra points, everyone else out there tonight did their job. Is to much to ask of our kicker to do his more than 33% of the time?

I think my rule is everything inside of 40 yards should be automatic unless there is an evil crosswind.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
ISU before McCarney generally had very good kickers...Walden even brought in Jamie Kohl for Mac's first 4 years which baffles me why he thought it would be a waste to not have another scholarship kicker to follow him.

Prior to him, we had Ty Stewart and Jeff Shudak who were good...

Im sure they missed some as well.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
:wink:
DO you think maybe you jumped a little to quickly here? Sometimes you need to let more than a few minutes of the game go by before you start typing
very true white man! tiller was impressive on the ground... hell, everyone ran it well... and the pass game was awesome... not many bad things at all tonight. maybe a few bad penalties and the kicking gazme but other than that we looked amazing!!!

sdcyfan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 12, 2006
Rapid City, SD
this is ******* me off. baylor taking to's to score when the game is out of reach and then running some crazy play to score. Bad sportsmanship if you ask me.

MillerTime

Sep 29, 2008
Ames
I'm sure you're all pretty comfortable sitting at home not kicking field goals... Unless you've been there it's hard to talk about benching a kicker, esp when he's been SOLID until recently. I agree that he needs to snap out of it, but benching him would not help the situation - it'd only create more pressure for Guyer. He'll right the ship.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
we still won right?

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
I knew they would score a garbage TD late in the game to make the score look closer. I even said that in my prediction.

S

st8

not that it matters, but our D played strong all night, then they get a cheap TD on our 2nd team defense..... weak

Status
Not open for further replies.