ISR Bowl talk

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
But you have to split hairs to find an advantage if there is one Einstein. Please explain the "clock-draining mode" in greater detail. You seem the one that is "obsessed" with all of us on CF. Mommy not pay enough attention to you growing up or what?
Could be - but it's quite probable that he is still living at home - but being in the basement may impede his regular interactions with mommy. Well, that and his evening shifts at Mickey D's.

• Agree
Reactions: cycloner29

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Well, that and his evening shifts at Mickey D's.
200w.gif

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Time to fire this one back up again.

Iowa is looking like either Holiday or Gator with chances of Redbox or Citrus.

Where do people see ISU going?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Opponent means more to me than location at this point. Big 12 bowl tie ins suck. I've done Memphis before and you can drive it which is nice but Houston would be cool
I've done Memphis twice and Houston once and Houston would definitely be warmer but there wasn't a central hang out area like Memphis has.
I think Memphis again though is a little too soon.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Been to Memphis quite a few times and the bowl game was one. Nice part is though I got a ton of hotel points to use up. Son still talks about Gibson donuts and Gus's chicken in Memphis. Hopeful that the weather will be a tad warmer if Memphis is the destination.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Opponent means more to me than location at this point. Big 12 bowl tie ins suck. I've done Memphis before and you can drive it which is nice but Houston would be cool

I've visited both cities and I would much rather go to Memphis for a bowl game. Awesome meetup for fans on Beale street and great BBQ. Houston wouldn't be as ideal, but still not too bad.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I'm assuming that you really really don't want to play Memphis again?

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
I've visited both cities and I would much rather go to Memphis for a bowl game. Awesome meetup for fans on Beale street and great BBQ. Houston wouldn't be as ideal, but still not too bad.
Beale St and food are awesome.

As for the actual game/stadium, the Liberty Bowl is an absolute dump.

I can’t go this year, so I’m just rooting for a decent opponent.

• Informative
Reactions: iahawks

Help Support Us

Become a patron