Is Iowa the Most Oversensitive Fan Base in America?

Is Iowa the most oversensitive fan base in America?

• Total voters

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
Hope you stretched before that reach. Don't want you pulling something.

No stretch at all. I am also not surprised that clone fans refuse to acknowledge what is common knowledge. Must be some kind of coping mechanism you all are taught at freshman orientation.

At least isu fans are consistent with it.

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
So it's your duty to defend the internet any time someone says something not nice about your beloved Hawkeyes? You're the reason this poll was made in the first place. You're so oversensitive about anything being said about your team in a negative manner that you feel you have to go to all ends of the internet to defend it. Go be with your people, man.

Duty, naw it is fun mocking just how obsessed isu fans are with big bro Iowa while on the other hand blocking out how they act on this site on a daily basis.

It is that whole irony thingy clone fans are always chirping about.

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
Jeff's doing what Jeff does, talking about ISU. I see he's resetted into his default talking points sans Pollard and the billboard.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Lol, or you can just not be obsessed with us and not post on our board. Kind of like how I don't post on any of your JV low visit rate garbage Hawkeye sites.
1w0tvv.jpg

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
Jeff's doing what Jeff does, talking about ISU. I see he's resetted into his default talking points sans Pollard and the billboard.

Wait is an isu fan really willing to talk about Pollard and his little bro billboard? I see your coach now has a countdown clock for Iowa. Maybe someday isu can come up with something original on their own instead of copying Iowa, Ohio State and USC.

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
Incorrect. I can tell you didn't go to Iowa because their English department is actually quality.

Maybe isu should try and copy the Iowa writers workshop. They try and copy about everything else form Iowa. Let me guess for the Texas game isu fans will be asked to wave to the pigs at the vet hospital right?

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
^^ Exhibit A on why Iowa fans read this site...
A few years ago I did go over to one of the Iowa sites, just to see what was up. Way too much delusion, negativity for my taste, extreme trash talk, never went back. We've got our share here, every fan base does. Other than that, I don't get why you are here, really.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Maybe ISU should try and copy the Iowa Writers' Workshop? They try and copy about everything else from Iowa. Let me guess, for the Texas game ISU fans will be asked to wave to the pigs at the vet hospital, right?

Fixed your errors for you. Also, nobody past the age of 9 double-spaces after periods. I would laugh at any employer that actually would take you seriously with double-spaces on your resume.

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
I think this thread should be titled "are Non-Alum Iowa fans who don't have a college education except for from UNI and have never left the state except to go to a Cubs game....." ooops.... I guess that is basically 95% of the Iowa fan base. Since this describes my entire Eastern Iowa family, I can say this.

• Funny
Reactions: bostrem00

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Love how MVC attacks Pollard over a billboard, when his AD hates women, senior citizens, and gay people. Now if only those employees we're minority individuals you could have the most discrimitive AD in the nation.

• Winner
Reactions: BigLame

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
What will isu be copying next? Changing your colors to black and gold hoping you will be confused with big bro Iowa?

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
Love how MVC attacks Pollard over a billboard, when his AD hates women, senior citizens, and gay people. Now if only those employees we're minority individuals you could have the most discrimitive AD in the nation.

Says isu fan when isu settled a similar case.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I think this thread should be titled "are Non-Alum Iowa fans who don't have a college education except for from UNI and have never left the state except to go to a Cubs game....." ooops.... I guess that is basically 95% of the Iowa fan base. Since this describes my entire Eastern Iowa family, I can say this.

Need to correct you my cyclone brother, GTOs post mentioned it's 89% tavern hawks

cyson

Jun 24, 2007
Jeff's latest incarnation. I had forgotten about him. Think he still lives in his Mom's basement? Posting the same ****. What a way to spend the little time we get. Sad.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron