Is Iowa the Most Oversensitive Fan Base in America?

Is Iowa the most oversensitive fan base in America?

• Total voters

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Will the isu student section hurl racial slurs at the Iowa cheerleaders in December like they have in the past?

Or better yet will that isu donor go after Fran when we beat the clones again? I heard Pollard was so impressed with his attempt on Bill Self that Jamie moved his seats closer to the floor and the opposing team bench.
Fran wIll probably just assault more big 10 refs.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Jeff's latest incarnation. I had forgotten about him. Think he still lives in his Mom's basement? Posting the same ****. What a way to spend the little time we get. Sad.
When is Doxxing appropriate?

• Optimistic
Reactions: MVCchamps

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
Mods, isn't this the definition of a troll? How is this guy not banned? If their goal is to ruin your business they are doing a good job. Who wants to come here to read crap being spewed by a bunch of hawk troll dB's?

Yes it is way better to read only isu trolls. Any sense of reality should be automatically be banned THIS IS AN isu SITE.

• Funny
Reactions: Rural

AltHawk

Sep 2, 2012
I think this thread should be titled "are Non-Alum Iowa fans who don't have a college education except for from UNI and have never left the state except to go to a Cubs game....." ooops.... I guess that is basically 95% of the Iowa fan base. Since this describes my entire Eastern Iowa family, I can say this.

The irony in this post is hilarious- especially the "never left the state except to go to a Cubs game.."

That describes literally every person I have ever known that went to Iowa State.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Serious questions Mr. MVC, did you go to the University of Iowa?
After tagging @MVCchamps a couple times and he continues to ignore my question I am just going to assume he did not go to the University of Iowa. Pretty sad considering how relatively easy it is to get into Iowa (or any state school for that matter) especially one with the relatively low academia as the University of Iowa's undergraduate programs are. Instead of taking your frustration out on an ISU fan message board, take your frustrations out on the University of Iowa for not accepting your 15 ACT score. Pretty pathetic actually that he continues to taunt Iowa's academic record when he doesn't go nor will ever go to Iowa.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Sure, but here is one that isu owns all by themselves, the only P5 school to have never won an outright football conference title.

No wonder isu has such little bro syndrome when it comes to Iowa.

10,000 posts will prove otherwise won't it?
And you'll have 9,000 of em. Go back to yer hole!

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Funny how these Hawk morons told us that they'd leave this site once the Cy-Hawk game was over, but yet, here they are still.... obsessing over everything ISU.

Mods, can we PLEASE close this thread, or ban all these Hawks, one or the other? Us ISU fans are ready to move on from the game that was played over a week ago now. We've given Iowa credit for the win and moved on, but these idiots still want us to tell them just how awesome they are every day. They love the attention I guess, and need it. Little bro you know.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

wclarson

Oct 31, 2010
Ames, IA
It's a tie between Iowa football fans and Kansas basketball fans.

They're so similar in all things annoying when it comes to fandom it's scary.

Not a KU apologist but they do have multiple National Championships an annoying yet unheard of streak for Conference Championships (in the top conference in the nation) and are one of the true Blue Bloods in College Basketball. Iowa football does not deserve to be compared to that level of success.

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
isu already copies Iowa, Ohio State and USC you might as well go all out and copy them as well.
One of these is not like the other?
No need to copy an organization guilty of sexual orientation & gender descrimination. AD is a piece of trash.
Sure is funny how all of this *****-ass trolling started this week & not last week. What happened in the meantime to create all of this animosity? Post-Super Bowl Blues I suppose.

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Iowa State fans are totally not upset that they've lost 3 in a row to Iowa.

Gonna be great when horsemouth loses to the team out east again to make it four in a row next year at Kinnick. Gonna send a few of you over the edge.

Your sheer unadulterated ignorance may have had a point if iowa wouldn't have had a huge letdown today after their super bowl win last week.

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
Seeing a lot of whining on the ISR forum from our Hawk troll friends, so I figured it merited a scientific poll (to confirm what we've known since the Rose Bowl halftime show).

Feel free to post your favorite examples of Hawk oversensitivity.

S4_g8T.gif

Well done OP. Well done.

wclarson

Oct 31, 2010
Ames, IA
isu already copies Iowa, Ohio State and USC you might as well go all out and copy them as well.

I love when Iowa fans make fun of us for coping USC's unis or tOSU for the whole "team out east" ordeal. Especially considering most ISU fans dont like or unis and have been asking for a change for half a decade!

This is a team that has been coping the Pittsburgh Steelers for almost 4 decades and ISU fans have called Iowa "Eastern Iowa University" or a variation of their geographical location east of ISU for years (but yes CMC likely was influenced by tOSU fan bases reference to UMich). I still cant understand why Iowa fans proudly do the gator chomp. I'm not opposed to it but they should acknowledge it is as creative as the name of the city they play in (Iowa City: all the creativity went into the name).

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
Not a KU apologist but they do have multiple National Championships an annoying yet unheard of streak for Conference Championships (in the top conference in the nation) and are one of the true Blue Bloods in College Basketball. Iowa football does not deserve to be compared to that level of success.

I wasn't comparing the success of the programs, I was comparing the annoyance of their fans.

Just because KU has had success in basketball, doesn't give their fans carte blanche to be annoying.

Now if you're saying that since Iowa football hasn't had close to the success of KU basketball their fans have the edge on all things annoying...well I can get on board with that.

Reactions: FerShizzle

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I wasn't comparing the success of the programs, I was comparing the annoyance of their fans.

Just because KU has had success in basketball, doesn't give their fans carte blanche to be annoying.

Now if you're saying that since Iowa football hasn't had close to the success of KU basketball their fans have the edge on all things annoying...well I can get on board with that.

No, but at least they've accomplished something to have earned it a little.

Help Support Us

Become a patron