Iowa's best LB opts out

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
Continue to live in your clouds, full of unicorns, rainbows, and glitter.
I never said I believed it, I only used it because Clone fans consistently use PFF to judge players. Sorry that pissed you off so much Francis.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I never said I believed it, I only used it because Clone fans consistently use PFF to judge players. Sorry that pissed you off so much Francis.

You hawk trolls that live off stats, sites, and everything else, just makes me laugh. You guys are comical!! Why would I be pissed about that? Sounds like you took your beotch pill this morning. Way to stay on your meds!!

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
That’s totally fine. I’ll stick with using stats and data from the most well-respected college basketball analytics site, and you stick with forming opinions based on feelings and biases.

Just like your fellow troll buddy from another thread.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
You can tell you're an Iowa fan if you think a 17 point loss that included garbage time scoring is a "smoking". I suppose Iowa smoked ISU a few years back when they won 13-3, too?

No kidding. Did ISU "Smoke" Oklahoma last week? Louisiana would contend for the big 10 West. Seriously, if they stayed healthy the entire season (never happens though) they could.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
No kidding. Did ISU "Smoke" Oklahoma last week? Louisiana would contend for the big 10 West. Seriously, if they stayed healthy the entire season (never happens though) they could.

Lol, good grief

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron