Iowa Football Recruiting

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Practices would be illegal at this time. Kirk doing illegal stuff?

Yeah, that's what makes it weird they announced "don't look" because they aren't team practices. If I have it right they can be workouts (can be supervised by the conditioning peeps) and players lead drills but they ain't practicing coach lead plays so there isn't anything to see.

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Iowa home games against ISU and Michigan are sold out. I'm guessing Wisconsin will sell out as well. Probably be hard to sell out SDSU and Nevada. Depending on how the season goes I could see Wisconsin selling out along with NW and Nebraska.

Tickets to the general public go on sale tomorrow.
I thought we were told Wisconsin is a bigger rival ;)

Reactions: theguru1

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Yeah, that's what makes it weird they announced "don't look" because they aren't team practices. If I have it right they can be workouts (can be supervised by the conditioning peeps) and players lead drills but they ain't practicing coach lead plays so there isn't anything to see.
Also, as long as people aren’t filming anything, who ******* cares? Hilarious how bad Iowa is at this sort of stuff

• Agree
Reactions: GM4ISU

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Did Iowa get better yellow construction paper for this year's recruiting cycle?

Reactions: BCClone

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
SDSU and they’re not awful
My hope is that Iowa wins a decently contested game against SDSU by about two scores and ISU wins in a blowout against SEMO. But given Campbell's track record in week 1 games, I guess the ISU game will be a lot closer than it should be.

Reactions: Statefan10

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
My hope is that Iowa wins a decently contested game against SDSU by about two scores and ISU wins in a blowout against SEMO. But given Campbell's track record in week 1 games, I guess the ISU game will be a lot closer than it should be.
I’m only not worried about Week 1 because it’s SEMO. They’re not a quality team. I think we’ll throttle em. Very happy we’re not playing UNI this year.

• Agree
Reactions: GoHawks

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I’m only not worried about Week 1 because it’s SEMO. They’re not a quality team. I think we’ll throttle em. Very happy we’re not playing UNI this year.
I think as an ISU fan under Campbell you have to worry about every non-conference game. As an Iowa fan, I'm just accustomed to worrying about every game we play. LOL.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

I will be surprised if that SEMO game is within 28 points.

• Agree
Reactions: GoHawks

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I think as an ISU fan under Campbell you have to worry about every non-conference game. As an Iowa fan, I'm just accustomed to worrying about every game we play. LOL.
Haha well that’s similar to ISU. But really I’m just worried about Iowa this year as SEMO is bad and Ohio is not going to be good either.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
It will be sold out also.
Plus, I think if the Wisconsin game was the second game of the year, it would have already been sold out. Either way, Iowa has a great home schedule this year and they should have a lot of sellouts.