Iowa Football Recruiting

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
It's what they do and it's annoying. Make sure you don't ask them a hypothetical question, then the trolling really begins

You only ask the Hypothetical questions to run your trolls. You are looking to set up a certain answer to your question so you can run with your troll. For instance.

@cytwin : Honeset question. How is Iowa going to be at RB this year?

Hawkeye fan: I think we will be pretty good at RB, we have Wadley returning, he is gonna be good.

@CyTwins troll, troll, troll, Wadley was a backup, troll, troll, troll, Wadley wasn’t even good enough to start, troll, troll, troll you are going to be hurting losing your starting RB. Troll, troll, troll.

• Dislike
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You only ask the Hypothetical questions to run your trolls. You are looking to set up a certain answer to your question so you can run with your troll. For instance.

@cytwin : Honeset question. How is Iowa going to be at RB this year?

Hawkeye fan: I think we will be pretty good at RB, we have Wadley returning, he is gonna be good.

@CyTwins troll, troll, troll, Wadley was a backup, troll, troll, troll, Wadley wasn’t even good enough to start, troll, troll, troll you are going to be hurting losing your starting RB. Troll, troll, troll.

Iowa will be fine at RB this year, losing Daniels will hurt but in a defensive optional conference Wadley should do well.

• Dislike
Reactions: YeahBuddy

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I still can't believe all the Hawk fans obsession with coming over to this site to brag up their football recruits.

I never go to any Iowa sites, so I don't know this answer, but are there any Cyclone fans posting videos of ISU football recruits throwing the shot put over on the Iowa sites?

They seem awfully insecure for some reason? Do they feel threatened by Campbell? Or are they concerned that more kids in Iowa choose to go to ISU over Iowa for college now?

It just feels like something has really got them nervous for some reason?

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
I still can't believe all the Hawk fans obsession with coming over to this site to brag up their football recruits.

I never go to any Iowa sites, so I don't know this answer, but are there any Cyclone fans posting videos of ISU football recruits throwing the shot put over on the Iowa sites?

They seem awfully insecure for some reason? Do they feel threatened by Campbell? Or are they concerned that more kids in Iowa choose to go to ISU over Iowa for college now?

It just feels like something has really got them nervous for some reason?

I'm here because of all the Hawkeye discussion, thanks for the lively discussion!!

• Agree
Reactions: HawkeyeMashup

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I quoted what you said. It is different than what you claim you said.

Iowa will be fine at RB this year (don't know how you disagree with that), losing Daniels will hurt (you will probably disagree with this but I believe it to be true) but in a defensive optional conference (you will probably disagree with but it was a fact last year) Wadley should do well. (don't know how you disagree with that).

I'd love to know how any of that is trolling

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Iowa will be fine at RB this year (don't know how you disagree with that), losing Daniels will hurt (you will probably disagree with this but I believe it to be true) but in a defensive optional conference (you will probably disagree with but it was a fact last year) Wadley should do well. (don't know how you disagree with that).

I'd love to know how any of that is trolling[/QUOTE

It is your go to troll.

Reactions: breck53

ICHawk24

Sep 8, 2010

I do come over here and participate in the In-State Rivals forum.

ISU fans come to Hawkeye sites and start arguments in the regular forums. Don't act like your **** don't stink.

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
I do come over here and participate in the In-State Rivals forum.

ISU fans come to Hawkeye sites and start arguments in the regular forums. Don't act like your **** don't stink.
Your seem more angry today than usual.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron