Iowa Football Recruiting

Nate STANley

Feb 4, 2021
Why would I answer your questions when your haven't answered multiple?
No, I genuinely do not know who that guy is. But if he was the one who recorded middle schoolers and posted the video, he’s really weird. If he shared a video that some courtside hoops account recorded, that’s completely different. Happy?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
No, I genuinely do not know who that guy is. But if he was the one who recorded middle schoolers and posted the video, he’s really weird. If he shared a video that some courtside hoops recorded, that’s completely different. Happy?
Sharing middle school gym videos is effing weird.

• Agree
Reactions: cycloner29

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
I don't follow his Twitter but he's got great posts in the premium lounge.
He’s got an eye for talent and I don’t think what he does is weird. He sure is better at evaluating tape than I am. I don’t think these 3 and 4 star recruits would interact back with him if they thought he was odd. @Nate STANley has been trying this angle for awhile.

Nate STANley

Feb 4, 2021
He’s got an eye for talent and I don’t think what he does is weird. He sure is better at evaluating tape than I am. I don’t think these 3 and 4 star recruits would interact back with him if they thought he was odd. @Nate STANley has been trying this angle for awhile.
Dude how do you not see the irony on this. Oh my goodness this is too rich.