Iowa Football Recruiting

Nate STANley

Feb 4, 2021
Why would I answer your questions when your haven't answered multiple?
No, I genuinely do not know who that guy is. But if he was the one who recorded middle schoolers and posted the video, he’s really weird. If he shared a video that some courtside hoops account recorded, that’s completely different. Happy?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
No, I genuinely do not know who that guy is. But if he was the one who recorded middle schoolers and posted the video, he’s really weird. If he shared a video that some courtside hoops recorded, that’s completely different. Happy?
Sharing middle school gym videos is effing weird.

• Agree
Reactions: cycloner29

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
I don't follow his Twitter but he's got great posts in the premium lounge.
He’s got an eye for talent and I don’t think what he does is weird. He sure is better at evaluating tape than I am. I don’t think these 3 and 4 star recruits would interact back with him if they thought he was odd. @Nate STANley has been trying this angle for awhile.

Nate STANley

Feb 4, 2021
He’s got an eye for talent and I don’t think what he does is weird. He sure is better at evaluating tape than I am. I don’t think these 3 and 4 star recruits would interact back with him if they thought he was odd. @Nate STANley has been trying this angle for awhile.
Dude how do you not see the irony on this. Oh my goodness this is too rich.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron