Iowa Football Recruiting

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
Dude how do you not see the irony on this. Oh my goodness this is too rich.
You’re literally clueless. He’s been doing this for awhile and has never said anything wrong. This is immature of you and honestly, I think its pretty strange to be on an Iowa state website all day as an Iowa fan.

Nate STANley

Feb 4, 2021
You’re literally clueless. He’s been doing this for awhile and has never said anything wrong. This is immature of you and honestly I think its pretty strange to be on an Iowa state website all day as an Iowa fan.
This is actually hilarious

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I'm plenty happy with the talent in Iowa's top-25 class, and loved adding Hilson as the last recruit. Great kid from a great family, loyal to his school and teammates, who gets to live his dream of playing for a P5 program when he otherwise wouldn't have been able to go to college. Kid's going to work his tail off. Don't think he deserves to be called 'pathetic' regardless of his rating.

Is this the class that takes KF and Iowa football to the next level? I mean we are anticipating having a say in the CFB playoffs with a 40/50 rated class. Iowa must be thinking of running the table? Higher recruiting classes, Dean of B1G coaches, storied program. What's your projection for the hoks this year based on all this success?

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Is this the class that takes KF and Iowa football to the next level? I mean we are anticipating having a say in the CFB playoffs with a 40/50 rated class. Iowa must be thinking of running the table? Higher recruiting classes, Dean of B1G coaches, storied program. What's your projection for the hoks this year based on all this success?

Well I doubt as true freshmen they're going to be the difference in 2021. Lol.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Nice dodge.

What is the impact over the next few years?

You asked my projection for this year's team based on the recruiting success of our top-25 class. Weird question since the 2021 class will have little if any impact on this year's success.

Over the next few years I think our OL is going to shape up to be among the best ever based on last year's class and I think Keagan Johnson will be a difference maker by year two in the program. Sullivan will be a beast on D but will take a few years. Labas will be an interesting QB possibility.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
You asked my projection for this year's team based on the recruiting success of our top-25 class. Weird question since the 2021 class will have little if any impact on this year's success.

Over the next few years I think our OL is going to shape up to be among the best ever based on last year's class and I think Keagan Johnson will be a difference maker by year two in the program. Sullivan will be a beast on D but will take a few years. Labas will be an interesting QB possibility.

How many B1G Title games over the next 4 years?