Iowa Football Recruiting

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Wow, he's doubling down on the not drinking lie. Just off the top of my head he said once how he's so cool because he's in Scottsdale drinking mai tai's :cool:

Yeah mai tai's on a desert beach!! Guy really knows how to party in style. WOOF!! Don't forget about his summer villa in North Minny.

• Haha
Reactions: motorcy90

Kaner04

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2019
I don’t think they know that Iowa basketball isn’t anymore relevant than Nebraska football

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Local sports mods here in Omaha keep touting the huge ramp up in WR talent...and despite that, their lines are unchanged. Skills players can't do crap if your line play is subpar. Typical husker bullcrap...

I seriously LOVE it when there's a fresh dusting of hope in Lincoln.

Next year is THE year Frost turns it around, gets it done, and beats Iowa in the process.

Rinse, repeat.

Mississippi Clone

Aug 6, 2016
Local sports mods here in Omaha keep touting the huge ramp up in WR talent...and despite that, their lines are unchanged. Skills players can't do crap if your line play is subpar. Typical husker bullcrap...
They also could use a quarterback that can throw the ball. Bad line, bad quarterback but the WR will run some impressive routes I guess.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron