Iowa Football Recruiting

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
He’s a huge Mississippi State fan and had a huge meltdown when they lost to Iowa in 2019. Talked a bunch of sh** on Twitter beforehand and couldn’t take the L on the chin, it was hard to watch lol
Oh I know the story lol I listen to Unnecessary Roughness. Lol he’s a lunatic. I’ll cut him a little slack though considering there were Iowa fans sending him and his family death threats before and after the game.

Reactions: Nate STANley

Nate STANley

Feb 4, 2021
Oh I know the story lol I listen to Unnecessary Roughness. Lol he’s a lunatic. I’ll cut him a little slack though considering there were Iowa fans sending him and his family death threats before and after the game.
Yeah that’s fair. His interview right after the game is hilarious. He genuinely hates Iowa with all his heart

ClockHawk69

Mar 18, 2021
Iowa
Well Iowa fans did try to get his wife fired from her job and they called his kid’s school, while also making death threats to him and his entire family..
You’re letting a handful of fans define our fan base? I’m not saying he shouldn’t be pissed, what those people did was awful, but they don’t define the Iowa fan base. There is only one person that defines our fanbase.

• Dumb
Reactions: motorcy90

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Well Iowa fans did try to get his wife fired from her job and they called his kid’s school, while also making death threats to him and his entire family..
I don't know anything about the back story on this dude. All that stuff he's saying is true?