Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Seems stuck up. Am I not allowed to have my opinion on this topic?
Based on what though? I mean I've never met the McCaffrey kids but know they're entitled brats based off social media but I'm not sure how you could have the opinions you have of Bollers unless you've met him. Did he refuse to take a picture with you or something?

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Seems stuck up. Am I not allowed to have my opinion on this topic?

Did he say you couldn't have that opinion?

Is it a crime to ask you to support your position?

I mean, it's not like we think we know what you are talking about. It was pretty generous of him to give you a chance to convince us your take has merit.

Reactions: JP4CY and CyTwins

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
Based on what though? I mean I've never met the McCaffrey kids but know they're entitled brats based off social media but I'm not sure how you could have the opinions you have of Bollers unless you've met him. Did he refuse to take a picture with you or something?
Relatives in the Tiffin district have told me some stories. Not saying he’s a bad kid or anything, just seems a bit stuck up. It’s not like many of us here weren’t when we were younger.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Relatives in the Tiffin district have told me some stories. Not saying he’s a bad kid or anything, just seems a bit stuck up. It’s not like many of us here weren’t when we were younger.
If I had to guess it probably is more to do with the fact he told Iowa to piss off because his family hates Brian Ferentz

Reactions: CyPunch