Iowa Football Recruiting

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
Just odd that a coach wanted Sanders when he was coaching in the Mountain West, but when he went to the SEC he no longer wants Sanders, but instead wants Hunter.
It’s only odd if you choose to not look at how things went down. First he committed to Boise. Then he kept looking at other options. Then he got other offers. Then he decommitted . Then the coach left.
No one knows if this was more about doubts about the school or not feeling the right connection with the coach. It’s probably just best to go in a different direction. Otherwise it would be like still wanting to marry someone who already dumped you. Probably not a good idea.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Thoughts?
It's hard to tell. I'm not wowed by his physical ability (looks like a solid prospect). I know that his team is MUCH better than the competition they play weekly, but he is still highly productive; although, he does burn the opposite CB often. It's hard to tell because it looks like the CBs don't know what they are doing.

Is he a 4 star? idk. I think Brody Brecht is the best receiver in the HOK class.

Also, he is cocky as heck. He's going to drive the HOK nuts with unsportsmanlike penalties.

ozzie8

Apr 30, 2008
Should probably move Dodge Sauser into the top 10 and drop Keegan out, I'm guessing that is the direction you are leaning.

What’s TJ Bollers a 4 star? Watched Sauser beat the **** out of him for 4 straight quarters a few months ago as Grinnell ran right over him for 500 yards rushing that night

• Winner
Reactions: cyclone4L