Iowa Football Recruiting

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Imagine seeing those pictures TheBear just posted and thinking “Oh yeah, I nailed it. I should definitely post these.”

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
My point was and continues to be if isu was so much better than Iowa they would have won more games than 7. Does it really make clone fans feel better if they believe they are better at certain positions but overall still a 7-6 team?
Apologize for the late reply. And while I do think there were some positions Iowa State was better at, Iowa was still the better team last year and proved it on the field in early September.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
Imagine seeing those pictures TheBear just posted and thinking “Oh yeah, I nailed it. I should definitely post these.”

imagine looking at those picture and claiming there isn’t any holding. Well if you are an isu fan that is all you are left with. Look I agree Big Ten officials are horrible. The thing is they weren’t just horrible against isu. There were call they missed that went isu’s way as well. But since clone fans live and die with their myths I can see why this touches a nerve.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
According to Sagarin Iowa loses to OU, Baylor and ND with isu’s schedule. isu lost to Iowa and would also lose at Michigan, at Wisconsin, Penn State, Minnesota and USC.

Why do you want me to post your pic, you did a fine job of showing there were two holds on the play clone fans cry about. What no clone fan yet has been able to answer is why Purdy couldn’t convert the replay if he is so awesome?
So in the hypothetical situation we would've switched schedules, which are pretty similar in strength, we end up with the exact same records lol. I would agree.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
imagine looking at those picture and claiming there isn’t any holding. Well if you are an isu fan that is all you are left with. Look I agree Big Ten officials are horrible. The thing is they weren’t just horrible against isu. There were call they missed that went isu’s way as well. But since clone fans live and die with their myths I can see why this touches a nerve.

I have zero doubt ISU got away with a myriad of holdings in that game. I remember one pretty clearly. The idea that you used actual time in your life to isolate those pictures of absolutely nothing is what I think is both funny and sad. You are going to be the first and only account I am putting on ignore because you clearly need to get out more and I feel like I am only encouraging you by responding.

Reactions: JP4CY

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
I have zero doubt ISU got away with a myriad of holdings in that game. I remember one pretty clearly. The idea that you used actual time in your life to isolate those pictures of absolutely nothing is what I think is both funny and sad.

My point was to show motorcy that in a still picture anyone can see holding on any play they want. Him posting pics of plays he feels went against isu as some kind of proof that the refs cost isu the game is lame and bogus.

I am glad we agree that posting pics to try and prove one team was favored by the officials in that game is nothing more than an excuse and a myth.

Last edited:

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
tenor.gif

What did I miss?

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
My point was to show motorcy that in a still picture anyone can see holding on any play they want. Him posting pics of plays he feels went against isu as some kind of proof that the refs cost isu the game is lame and bogus.

I am glad we agree that posting pics to try and prove one team was favored by the officials in that game is nothing more than an excuse and a myth.
but the photos you have provided literally don't show holding at all.. the fact of the matter is that there was one holding call made the entire game, and there was no holding on that play (a double team is not holding) in any way shape or form.. and it ended up majorly befitting Iowa...

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Reactions: BCClone

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
but the photos you have provided literally don't show holding at all.. the fact of the matter is that there was one holding call made the entire game, and there was no holding on that play (a double team is not holding) in any way shape or form.. and it ended up majorly befitting Iowa...

and there it is. Just as I expected motorcy sees only what he wants to see. The back isn’t where the hold is. The back in the play and no impact at all. The hold was by the lineman grabbing and pulling AJ’s left shoulder downward. So as I said previously there were multiple linemen holding on the play you are crying about.

Look isu still got to replay the down. If you were the better team then isu would have executed. They didn’t and Iowa won.

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
and there it is. Just as I expected motorcy sees only what he wants to see. The back isn’t where the hold is. The back in the play and no impact at all. The hold was by the lineman grabbing and pulling AJ’s left shoulder downward. So as I said previously there were multiple linemen holding on the play you are crying about.

Look isu still got to replay the down. If you were the better team then isu would have executed. They didn’t and Iowa won.
I can tell you have never played on the line or even football for that matter.. if you think that was holding.. typical Iowa fans with no knowledge of football.